Sign in to follow this  
Sharkin

Arrows, higher ql on creation

+1

I'm a fo priest who lives on a mountain cut off from the world.  I want to shoot lions damn it!

How about this foumula:

arrow ql = (skill/100)x(((arrow shaft ql)+(arrow head ql))/2)

So on Epic, that would spit out 50-60ql arrows with decent material and skill. I clike it, not sure if others think it's too easy.

As reference (for the math haters), 50ql head and 70ql shaft with 80 actual fletching gives 57.6, assuming the formula uses effective skill (96). Obviously the shaft and head ql could be switched as addition is commutative.

Overall +1.

+1 either that or make arrows easier to see lol make all these awesome arrows kill a troll and spend next 40 minutes looking for them all

Just want to bump this...the reason I don't use archery in PvE is 100% because of this. There is no reason to make it so time consuming. You already have to get the skill required to make them and it isn't like a sword where you just make 1 and that's it. When you need to make hundreds, you can easily spend all your 'play' time just grinding out arrows.

+1 for sure. last challenge I made 3000 ~ arrows got up to 90 fletching and my arrows even with q80 logs came out ~Q19 - such a pain in the arse to improve them past that and this was with super fast challenge speed - i dont want to imagine how freedom would be.

And those arrows dispeared roughly in a day or 2.

I am going to have to say no it's easy to improve them.

Why not just make base QL get a buff based on the material the arrow heads are made from and allow all materials to make arrow heads?

Steel Arrow Heads?  +20QL bonus

Glimmer/Ada?  +50QL bonus

That kind of logic ;)

Devs, give this suggestion some love!

Edited by Sharkin

+1

You improve the hand weapon - you can hit enemies multiple times

You improve 1 arrow - you can shoot enemy ONCE

if you want to shoot more you need to improve more arrows, so overall improving time to be efficient in pvp is huge comparing with hand weapon