Sign in to follow this  
Sharkin

Arrows, higher ql on creation

Use 20+ QL Arrow Shafts and your New Arrow QL is Effective Skill / 5.

use <20 QL arrow shafts then it is capped by arrow shafts.

I could make 19+QL New Arrows Arrows On Wild/Chaos, but That's a Freedom server.   I play Epic now.

I think the system there when I played was fine.

+1

effort making them is too big, since your quiver gets empty in few minutes of shooting

Akin to displaying one's armor smith titles for a crafting bonus, one could use the fletching titles to provide some kind of creation bonus with reduced skillgain.

For example the 50 fletching title displayed could enable the creation of five shafts in a single action. Or better creation odds. Or better better chance at ql.

EDIT: Ha! Missed that this was an old thread where I had posted something similar quite some time ago.

Edited by Klaa

+1

I really like this idea but only if its harder to do than locksmithing. I don't feel like you should be able to pump out quivers of 90ql arrows in a hour.

• Like 1

Perhaps (√skill ) • 5 so that 100 effective skill = 50 ql on creation and after that it scales down meanwhile keeping a decent creation quality.

And then titles should matter for improving.

Edited by merce

Making arrow heads and Arrows is much easier now with the crafting window so being able to produce arrows has become less tedious.  

You still have to imp them of course, but if new arrows come out at higher quality, so should ARMOR, and everything else that has the Skill / 5 (Capped at X) on creation.

Making arrow heads and Arrows is much easier now with the crafting window so being able to produce arrows has become less tedious.  

You still have to imp them of course, but if new arrows come out at higher quality, so should ARMOR, and everything else that has the Skill / 5 (Capped at X) on creation.

You dont throw countless numbers of armor parts at people, never to be seen again

Protunia doesnt pvp so he has no clue what its like. :)

Protunia is our version of a fox news commentator, he never has a clue but always has an opinion. :P   

Oh and +1  hell yes, would make archery less of a chore and more enjoyable, since you don't have to shed a tear every time you lose a 70 QL arrow to breaking, even if it was shot from a 90 QL 90 nimbleness bow with good archery and at a Troll.     :huh:

Edited by Battlepaw

You dont throw countless numbers of armor parts at people, never to be seen again

Some people have been known to.

+1 I think its silly that a perfect arrow head attached to a perfect arrow shaft yields a worthless arrow.

+1

Also, revert the stupid long range archery nerf. It wasn't needed or wanted.

Akin to displaying one's armor smith titles for a crafting bonus, one could use the fletching titles to provide some kind of creation bonus with reduced skillgain.

For example the 50 fletching title displayed could enable the creation of five shafts in a single action. Or better creation odds. Or better better chance at ql.

I'd like having the appropriate title selected to mean more, so yea something like this.

(my option as player)

• Like 2

+1 sucks i cant improve arrows when i have the skill to do so.

+1 sucks i cant improve arrows when i have the skill to do so.

Your tools probably suck or you have very high fletching  ;)

+1000! make arrows is extremely hard now when you have 100 fletching u can make 20ql arrows on creation x/

Reviving this due to the other thread currently going.

+1. It isn't worth the time invested, especially for PvE.

50-75% of fletching/wood QL whichever is lowest please. This allows us to pop usable arrows and still gives potential to imp them.