Sign in to follow this  
SmeJack

Fix Valrei (Yes I'm Making Yet Another Thread)

I've been absent for so long, and don't want to bother killing the actual site for it, whats wrong?

+1 No more running pointless circles. Give mission contributors vote option for next tile move. Derp mode off PLEASE!

I am ###### McCallister Sanchez, and i suppport this idea.

Edited by watkins141

I've been absent for so long, and don't want to bother killing the actual site for it, whats wrong?

It would be far easier to answer what isn't wrong I think?

Last night Mag failed to move, then an hour after he was supposed to move his move timer got reset without the missions resetting also but both Ele and Desertion are already done.

300 types of missions are bugged, from things that don't exist to things you cant pick up or how about sacrificing 0 things, suddenly a new type of cut x tree at an enemy deed seriously? like they didn't just march straight out and cut it themselves. Also looking for a deed that doesn't exist because it got a rename yet there is no record of deed renaming.

But the single biggest issue is their movement on the friggen map, while Magranon may have stopped running into Nathans tile every move this post is still very true of the gods movements. Rolf said that doing missions should have a positive effect but it really doesn't, it just speeds up the circles, go count the amount of missions done per god and then have a look and see how well they are doing, how many circles they have walked in or how slowly of a straight line they are headed to exactly where they need to be.

• Like 2