Sign in to follow this  
Uddle

Are female hatchling dragons able to lay eggs?

Just wondering as I've never seen a female grown before so I was wondering if female hatchlings were able to lay eggs.

Thank you.

Everyone keeps saying it's disabled, but cant be 100% sure without seeing it myself :P

They are still able to lay eggs.

Edited by Sharkin

When female dragons are able to lay eggs (lets assume the feature is enabled), it required constant feeding and monitoring over a period of several weeks to keep the dragon constantly fat, in some cases Ive heard months.

When eggs are laid, the chances of hatching are iffy. Not to mention reliant on whether dragons are already alive... no idea if there is still a server cap of one dragon per each type.

Nobody will tell you solid facts because they either A, like to think they know what they're talking about but dont or B, they know but won't tell anyone or else they'll give the game away, so feed people false info.

Nobody will tell you solid facts because they either A, like to think they know what they're talking about but dont or B, they know but won't tell anyone or else they'll give the game away, so feed people false info.

I'm aware, its why I wanted more than one answer.