Sign in to follow this  
shokan

Pristine down - Network error message again

this continued instability is going to really devalue horses and their equipment. Just too easy to lose a horse. Had to round up 4 of them yesterday and 4 a couple weeks ago. I got lucky. Let's hope I get lucky today too. 4 more stray horses I expect...

Third day in a row around the same time within an hour.....

Are you serious? Again? This was down several hours last time, just a couple days ago. AND we got no sleep bonus to compensate. Now I try to log on and it's down again. This is getting really old. 

Oh, that is really sad. I am new in game so I play every day ... and everyday crash. Is it all the time? Or have I choosen bad world?

Also Kicked but can get on Deli.

Also sleep bonus is not always the answer as if you are already at 5h because you saved it for your next long session, you effectively get no compensation.

Also kicked.  Can we get sleep bonus this time?  :)

doubt it they stopped giving it to us for while now lol

Also Kicked but can get on Deli.

Also sleep bonus is not always the answer as if you are already at 5h because you saved it for your next long session, you effectively get no compensation.

Ya, maybe this time increase the max sleep bonus and add 5hrs on top, I had 2hrs saved already, 1 hr from sleep powder from renewing premium a few days ago that would be wasted.