Sign in to follow this  
Druidnature

Everquest Next Landmark!

Due to heavy interest inside my alliance and Deli server, I figured why not go ahead and start a thread for the new game coming!

EQNL is releasing alpha next month, and if you're a Trailblazer or Explorer you get to play. (Settlers have to wait for beta)

I'm wondering if anyone from Wurm would be interested in possibly teaming up to build something together, or even just to say "Hey, I'm gonna be on there too!"

I'm currently not to sure on how well co-op will work building wise - (Not sure if you are allowed to build in others claims in alpha) 

So we'll have to wait and see on this, Unless someone has info about the claims. :P

We've got about 4-5 people that are Trailblazers at the moment, We haven't discussed joining up together, but we'll all be hanging out over there a bit i'm sure, So if you're already a trailblazer or Explorer, feel free to post/pm your name here so we can talk in EQNL :)

Hope to see you all one day in EQNL, and many-many more years In Wurm too!  =)

For those interested, My Forum and IGN for EQNL will be DruidNature.

Edited by Druidnature
  • Like 2

I can't summon much enthusiasm... sony are finally killing Vanguard, hard to see it's unrelated.

• Like 2

I was really excited for this not long ago, but not so anymore. Even though it looks like pretty cool building, at this time I feel it will take away from my building here in wurm.

I guess it just comes down to if you need a wurm break or not. I may get it down the track though.

I will eventually play but .... is it just me or is this "paying for unfinished" thing getting out of hand the last few years ?

Anyways, keep me posted :)

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm in the alpha as well.  We'll see how it goes, but if you're interested in joining forces, I'd be up for it.

Question is.. are you planning to go "Sci-fi" or fantasy? lol

::edit:: Btw.. current claim overview here

Edited by Hussars

Yeah, I'm in the alpha as well. We'll see how it goes, but if you're interested in joining forces, I'd be up for it.

Question is.. are you planning to go "Sci-fi" or fantasy? lol

::edit:: Btw.. current claim overview here

I personally enjoy the fantasy/woodlands look the most, however I don't mind sci-fi ;P

And yes Ellen, it does seen that way. Lol. I've bought into a few (Topia online, Starforge, path of exile) which all seem to be going well so far, PoE is finished now, star forge and topia a bit slow on development but are getting there.

I was a bit iffy on getting EQNL for the same reason, but I figured for once in my life I'll trust don't and see if they can actually accomplish there goal(s) hehe, so hoping for the best.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

EQN Landmark @EQNLandmark

It's official! Alpha for #Landmark starts TODAY! Emails will be sent later this evening. [Dexella]

Yup.. I've been sitting in the twitch for a while now just BSing with some folks. hehe.. /happydance

Trailblazer here, been waiting for this game since I went to SOE Live in Vegas last year!  Hope they bring up the servers tonight!

Trailblazer here, been waiting for this game since I went to SOE Live in Vegas last year!  Hope they bring up the servers tonight!

Come join in the fun! 

https://www.eqnlandmark.com/media/videos

Edited by Corwen

I'm a Trailblazer as well. If you see Moxie in-game, say hello! :)

Id be playing this right now, but Im no were near a system that can handle it. :(

The system requirements will go down when they optimize the game,,, stay tuned :)

Another Trailblazer checking in.

And they lifted the NDA a short while ago !!

SQUEE!! So far the game is pretty slick.. Could use a bit of tweeking of course but it's Alpha.. Since NDA is lifted now, when the servers come up I'll have to post a screenshot of the Legendary Bronze pick I got.. LOL. Granted I'm beyond that in tiers now.. I still use it for gathering the lower stuff since it's insane fast!

The game is 12/10. Beyond amazing, a flipping trillion choices in building, and the gathering is extremely fun (too fun, you'll be doing something, see a ore vein, and just HAvE to go mine it!)

• Like 1

Not to sound like the "back in myyyday" type of person, but all the whining about the mining, etc. etc. lol

I can't summon much enthusiasm... sony are finally killing Vanguard, hard to see it's unrelated.

Vanguard has been on life support since Brad McQuaid headed for the hills and had Sony bail him out.

What IS related imo is the fact that Brad McQuaid recently announced a kickstarter for his new game.....

And on topic...Landmark is amazing.  Mining is just too much fun.  You tunnel into the earth (rather quickly) and while you might start out mining copper, deeper down you find tin and I imagine even deeper will be other ores.  Have not gone too deep yet.

Decided to jump in on a Trailblazer pack, so if you see Kediec wandering around , you know it's me :).

Still keeping my Wurm going though, as the 2 games have enough difference between them to be able to enjoy them side by side.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Kediec!,

If you see Corwen on that's me :)

Cant wait for the servers to come back up, I was sooo close to making a bronze pick so I can mine some iron lol

Is there a plan for wurmians dropping plots near each other yet ?

No clue, but with the NDA lightened, mayhap we should discuss server/regions for those interested?  Maybe a group PM?