Sign in to follow this  
shikohadou

macro in game proplems

Macroing

Definition:

A / Macroing is the use of a program that automatically repeats actions for you, this is a game unbalancing activity and as such is not permitted. Accounts using macros are dealt with very harshly.

-Use of the 'G' keys on a G series keyboard, mouse, or other similar product is permitted to send multiple actions all at once in order to fill your in game ACTION QUEUE. You may NOT use any sort of repeat function.

B/ Key locking (IE weighing down a key on your keyboard) a bound key is illegal, as is any contrivance to automate game actions not intended as part of the game mechanics.

Such actions will be considered under the heading of macro's and will be penalized as such.

C/ Multiboxing is the use of software or hardware that sends actions to more than one game client on one or more computers, while you are allowed to play multiple avatars at the same time where spy protection allows, multiboxing is a game unbalancing activity and as such is not permitted.

Punishment:

Breaching these rules will result in your game account being permanently banned. Breaching these rules a second time will result in all your game accounts being banned (regardless if we detected a macro on it or not), and a permanent ip ban.

All macro cases are reviewed by the GM team as a whole, either before and/or after penalties have been issued. Bans may be issued retroactively if evidence has been collected and needs to be reviewed before a final decision is made. This means that you do not need to be actively macroing when you are issued a penalty if we have evidence of prior macro use on the account.

what if you just put the old coding you had in one of the old builds of your client which actual had a macro system for players to use, that would stop any users trying to find a means of marco outside of the client

A macro system would mean that most people would play afk. It would also make it too easy to spam alt accounts, causing people to make armies of them to craft things, bringing down the prices of goods tremendously.

Edited by Farkas

Would it let you go back in time and unban your account? 

Macroing would severely change how this game is played, for the worse.

what if you just put the old coding you had in one of the old builds of your client which actual had a macro system for players to use, that would stop any users trying to find a means of marco outside of the client

So, you did use a modified client, hence the ban, hence the crying now. GG.

Wurm never had a macro system in the old builds  <_< (at least not since 2008)

I guess there is a reason why your name is in the city hall...

Edited by Sklo:D

You posted this in the other thread:

Rolf, i havent been online since i payed for my account last year, i recommend you unban me, serious dont shame for something i didnt do.....

And now you're here asking him to make macroing easier. 

The issue is not "players macroing outside the client." The issue is with players macroing, period. If you can't see why people don't want you doing that, then it's probably a good thing you got banned. Step outside, get some experience in the real world, and realize how your actions affect others. You're like the guy who breaks into people's houses, gets caught, and then insists that he didn't know it was wrong. If only they had left all of their valuables out on the front lawn, you wouldn't have to break in to take them, right?

it did, before it was in gold release, go do some research before opening your mouths......im a very old player who used to play before this game was even in gold release