Sign in to follow this  
Vinzen

The Brotherhood calls.. [Epic Cluster]|[Serenity]|[Jenn-Kellon]|

Wow, so you're just going to lock my clannies in a box without me? SO mad you didn't invite me to help.

Hey that's nothing to joke about, had to sit on a bag of frozen peas after that whupping.

I had an awesome first day with you guys, you're all such a great help. Really appreciate that Miztu guy, hes pretty funny and a great help. Anyway I'll log on in a bit to chill with you guys, happy hunting!

is this the Miztu (black guy) from MR-Home?

Why you gotta put that out there man. Puttin that stuff in the mix?! I'm not black, I just spent a lot of time out in the sun as a child. That's all.

Recruitment has been temporairly paused to allow our new members to settle in. Please stay tuned if you are interested in joining.

814339-bigthumbnail_zps755a2f7a.jpg

The Chaotic Brotherhood has officially expanded to Wurm Online. We are locked on this game and ready for recruitment. For our public community page, please visit:

http://chaoticbrotherhood.com/cbwurm

Edited by Vinzen

If you need an invite to the Village PM myself or Vinzen through the following options:

In-game

Forums

IRC

Welcoming all new players, we are always looking for new people to grow with us. Feel free to try us out! And don't forget to check out our website to stay updated on news and updates.

Hey Miz, tell Vinzen to come and get us. We want to party too. And did you hear about izzy? She still plays. Come get her too!

Good group of guys, glad to see them on serenity! I would definitely recommend joining them.

Good group of guys, glad to see them on serenity! I would definitely recommend joining them.

Thank you very much Randi, appreciate it.