Sign in to follow this  
Muzk

Elevation - Free to play. It must be done.

It is time, Rolf. We have made preparations and everyone wants Elevation to be f2p. You know who we are, we will recruit more people soon as elevation becomes f2p. It is an untouched land we would like to build the most glorious blacklighter deed ever on, just one thing is missing: Your love. Kiss us, Rolf, kiss us with freetoplay.

B-but free2play alts will be griefing all over!

We already have that with prem alts, see dadamage and random jk alts swimming at the ele-jk border to check their local, but that's just from a bler perspective

Also you can easily revert any griefing done by f2p alts by reinforcing cave tiles, catapulting or whatever. Anyway f2p alts can't even destroy things.

DO IT ROLF

DO IT FOR BL

DO IT FOR ELEVATIOn

DO IT FOR YOUR WALLET

WE WILL RECRUIT I PROMISE

Edited by Muzk
  • Like 8

MR AND JK

Don't you see the possibilities

finally we can recruit new players to elevation, a much more flat land than the garbage dump that BLH is

we would get many more new people

new pvp faces

are you now tired of seeing the same names in your local everytime and pvp happens?

Not tired of JK winning every hota?

Be with me today and vote for elevation free to play, so that we may recruit people from outside the game to a new deed being made! More pvp fodder!

-1 Wurm Elevation is known for its spralling Communities and abundance of PvP. Why change anything?

• Like 1

Do that, but change the name of the cluster to "Epic Spyaltland".

stealthed spy alts EVERYWHERE

Vg6gchh.jpg

Edited by Alec

they are already everywhere just some people are better at being spies than others  :ph34r:

EDIT: they=spy accounts.

Edited by shankiest

+1, because I think people just use the spy alt excuse to avoid having some fun in their life.

Ele f2p would mean a constant stream of flesh blood to epic. Many new people to the game. And other types of armor will become more interresting to mass produce and equip larger groups of 20fs fighters with.

Bigger battles, more action, more players and more villages to siege. All that in trade to occasionaly have some white name pop your local which cant even bash or operate a catapult?

You can always color f2p player/<20fs grey in local to pick out the "spies". Theres really no excuse.

a constant stream of flesh blood to epic. .

Now, I know this is a delusional thread. Wurm is not a PVP game, EVE is. Wurm is a world builder game, the combat system, as much as it forces that round peg into the square hole, is not engaging.

Now, I know this is a delusional thread. Wurm is not a PVP game, EVE is. Wurm is a world builder game, the combat system, as much as it forces that round peg into the square hole, is not engaging.

Why do you reply to this thread if you are a freedommer?

• Like 3

last i was aware main purpose of the game was to be focused in combat then sandbox

You wouldn't have stealthed spy alts because that problem already existed on Chaos, Rolf changed a few things for us. Non prem can't drag catapults, can't stealth, can't block twigs. Might be a couple other things, i forget.

However if my opinion as a player that does not play on epic is worth anything i would say -1 to this idea. I truly wish Rolf had never added free to play to Chaos because the abuse of alts all over the server is rampant.

Edited by Nadroj