Sign in to follow this  
Seara

Deliverance and Pristine have frozen after the restart.

Deliverance, Celebration, Pristine, and Release have just gone down.

We'll let you know as we hear anything.

Title was ... Four servers have just crashed. We'll be giving any updates here. 

Updated after restart.

Update

Both servers are now unfrozen, and responding normally (as far as I can see)

• Like 1

Seems there has been a lot of crashes lets hope they get it fixed right this time

Glad I was making coal piles on deed with hitched animals nearby instead of hunting in the desert and coming back to a bleeding bison like last crash I was online for. :)

Wasn't it the same 4 last time? Is there some systemic issue here?

I smell free sb coming again lol. This market for sleep powder will never recover with the weekly crashes lol.

I have to wonder if regularly scheduled server/system reboots would help alleviate the amount of crashes.

I just hope it don't reset my Ironduke and Raidkiss' locations Dx I had to travel the whole northern part of the server with both yesterday....and gave a horse I found to someone else so hopefully they don;t lose their new pet as well. So thinking in advance, should anyone see Ironduke or Raidkiss white and brown horses branded by Rad Harbor let me know xD

I was off deed with my large cart and two hitched bison - will they still be there when I get back into game?

I crashed 20 times last night with java errors. so this does not surprize me with all the players that were logged on pristine this morning.

I have to wonder if regularly scheduled server/system reboots would help alleviate the amount of crashes.

It prolly would honestly solve most of the random crashes. I notice games that do a regular maintenance hardly ever have unusual crashes compared to those that don't.

I was off deed with my large cart and two hitched bison - will they still be there when I get back into game?

Hitched should be fine, though cart location doesn't always stay in same place.

OH GOD I just realized I moved all my 3 speed males yesterday evening and all my hell horses >.< If anyone sees horses around Fort Radiance they are probably mine...I do have a list of their names thank god

From what I have heard, if you have animals hitched, they won't rollback to a random location it was in recently. I now always travel hitched when outside of my fences - this after having several horses wander off a couple weeks ago on another server crash.

edit: and when done, leave them hitched for a day, before letting them lose in corral.

Edited by shokan

A clean house is the sign of Wurm going down again, time to do my dishes ;)

• Like 6

Yay.  Stranded on Mt. Caldera.  Might be a long walk back to blossom, or, a long walk from Blossom to my corpse, then back.

<shakes his voodoo fists and sticks pin in his wurm/rolf doll"crash! crash i say!muwahahahahaha coughcough"

I was leading three horses, while riding on another.  *sigh*

Staff,

Thank you for the quick response in getting the servers taken care of. Do we have any form of ETA as to when they may be up again? Or do we have to wait for some one to get the hot poker out, and prod Rolf into action?

Once again, thank you for informing us, and for the quick response!

Ravenz