Sign in to follow this  
boilingfort

Panfilling

Currently not offering panfilling.

Do you need higher ql food? Do you fail attaching runes to your stuff? Or would you like a longer action queue?

Then you've come to the right place!

With panfilling you can easily raise your cooking, HFC, mind logic and soul depth.

I offer fast panfilling at affordable prices.

Prices
Filling 1s/1k pans

Filling+materials 2s/1k pans

Baking grinding 2s/k

No longer offering baking grinding until cooking times are better, http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/154662-unbreak-cooking-times-please/

Payment methods

I accept payments in silver, Paypal payments at 1€/s and Bitcoin payments.

My cookhouse is located at F22 on Xanadu.

For 50c I can bring my cookhouse to your place, all you need is forges. For orders over 10k outside Xanadu delivery is free.

Skillgain and data

If you're wondering how much pans is needed to reach a specific HFC skill you could take a look at the table below. For ML/SD/cooking skillgain predictions you could PM me.

HFC skillgain, using sleep bonus, no affinity and not Vynora/Nahjo:

The usual method My method
1-70 5k 5
70-90 9k 7.5k
90-95 9k 5k
95-99 29-30k 12-13k

As you can see in the table I can save you a lot of money if you're looking to grind HFC at high skill.

The bad thing with my method is that it reduces characteristics skillgain, which you may not want.

The method doesn't require any extra effort when filling, so you decide which method you want to use, no extra fees added.

Reviews
[19:35:08] <Coastis> hmm, not sure what to say other than the man is a beast :P

If you have any questions contact RobZ ingame.

Edited by boilingfort
  • Like 9

I bought some items from Robz, and I would recommend it, as he's a very kind and funny seller! :)

• Like 1

mG9NTbO.png

Edited by Sevenless
  • Like 2

I need 35k Pans  filled/emptied making stew, on release but I also need to find a nice place to setup shop.. PM me plz

Edited by Eilif

TY Robz

Traded a knar for 10k Pan fills. Was awesome, got me priests SD to 40.4,

Will be using again when i save up...

Thanks Robz,

Came and filled 5k pans for me and got me to my goals of 40 Souldepth and 90 Hot Food Cooking :)

Highly recommend Robz to fill your pans for you!

+1

-=Jakeii=-

Highly recommended, a few days and 21k (ish) pans later and im just that smidgin bit closer to 100 HFC and 50SD 

Go Robz! 

Thanks so much, will definitely use again :) 

How the heck is 25,000 filled pans even possible!  (Perhaps I'm thinking about this incorrectly, but I imagine you dragging and dropping 25,000 corn, then 25,000 filets....)

• Like 1

How the heck is 25,000 filled pans even possible!  (Perhaps I'm thinking about this incorrectly, but I imagine you dragging and dropping 25,000 corn, then 25,000 filets....)

I've done 100k in a week before, it's definitely possible

Edited by boilingfort

Hey

Do you still provide this service?

If yes i'd like to know the location and how much do you ask for 10k stews (i don't have materials/ingredients).

Thanks in advance ;)

Hey

Do you still provide this service?

If yes i'd like to know the location and how much do you ask for 10k stews (i don't have materials/ingredients).

Thanks in advance ;)

Edited by boilingfort

Highly recommended, 20k+ pans and very flexible service. FYI, 1-53 HFC skill from 2k pans. 15k hits mid 90s HFC.  Enjoy!

I have a new priest I'm working on and all I have is just a couple of ovens with about 40 or so pans. If I decide to hire you for this service what do I need to have setup for you? Like how many ovens/pans etc.

I have a new priest I'm working on and all I have is just a couple of ovens with about 40 or so pans. If I decide to hire you for this service what do I need to have setup for you? Like how many ovens/pans etc.

1k pans or more would be best. 4 forges with 7 backpacks and 37 pans in each backpack.