Sign in to follow this  
Xor

Demon's Reach (x9, y21) Recruiting - Warden's of the West Alliance

Demon's Reach
Now Recruiting

apksw4q.jpg

I am sort of a jack of all trades myself, no skills very high, but have 50 in many, such as blacksmithing, cloth tailoring, soon fine carpentry, etc. I have a good Vynora Priest who also has high farming (as of this posting, passing the 80 skill mark).

I have two new villagers atm, and am looking to recruit more, As of now I think I have enough room for 6-10 more players.

We're all friendly, relatively active players. I am US Central time (-6 iirc). The alliance has players in many time zones and usually there are at least a couple people online, often more than 10+ online during peak hours.

Village can provide:

• Meals, increasingly better as I raise my cooking skill on the priest
  • I will help you get a set of 50ql+ tools for your chosen profession (should you pick one)
  • I will also enchant a set of tools for that same profession, whether it be skiller tools, or WoA tools for quicker actions.
  • CoC Enchanted Meditation rugs available for use to grind meditating
  • Path of Love and Path of Knowledge Tiles on deed.
  • 15 Minute walk from Blossom
  • Large and friendly alliance with villages around the bay
  • Free enchantments from my priest as long as you provide the favor
  • Crops, and farms, animals, etc
  • Large mine next door on my neighboring farm deed. Just starting it, but it should have Silver and Copper in it, and we have found plenty of Iron.
  • Coastal Location, close to starter town, and right next to a public market.
  • Will add more as I think of more good things

What I am looking for:

• Friendly players new or old with premium, or a strong interest in getting premium (I can provide work to pay or help pay for your premium time with your labor in game)
  • Honest, trustworthy, and reliable. We have a lot of players in the alliance, and will eventually have many on deed.
  • Respect others, and others will do you the same courtesy. We don't all have the same opinions or views, you don't need to either, just don't be a prick ;)
  • I may require help around the village sometimes, nothing outrageous or ridiculous. I pay for most work I have done anyway ;).
  • I might add some more to this in the future after thinking on it some more.

Travel Guide with Screenshots from Blossom

There is a cyan Dot on the mini map, about where you would be located, and a red arrow pointing towards where you should be heading.

z025CIg.jpg

Edited by Xor
  • Like 2

I would like to be a part of this if its still open. My game name is: Lomanion. Currently a free player but that will change by the 1st of March. I'm new to the game but very adaptable to learn this game. I'm in the pacific time zone.

I'm pretty interested in joining.  I just started playing again, so I'm currently not premium but more likely than not I'll get it once I get back into the swing of things.  I played back in '08 so I'm a little rusty and on a fresh account.  If you have any spots left open pm me on the forums on ingame at "Nearbosh"

I'd just to like to say I recently joined DR, and everyone has been nothing but friendly, and very helpful.  Our community center will soon be finished, with tons of room for new settlers. :D