Sign in to follow this  
Wox

Fog and buffs (Player status effect)

Sorry but NO to the fog. I see no difference except that it is even stronger than before. It's made even worse by the fact that you have the same fog indoors.

I agree. How about fix fog so it doesnt go indoors?

Edited by atazs
  • Like 1

How exactly do you "turn off" fog? I've almost never seen fogs last for hours. Most of the time it's over in less than 25 mins.

EDIT:

Hopefully the 100% fog is just a demonstration? I like fog, but having it THAT dense in-game for any extended periods of time might be problematic.

Edited by EliasTheCrimson

I think the fog is too much; might as well no_world_render since it's basically the same thing lol.

Fog is awesome, and this looks great. It adds a dimension of anxiety and reality to the game, survival and navigation challenges. 

Ignore the naysayers, they just want a perfect world where there's nothing but marble on the ground.

Buff bar is also nice, I will probably use the small one when needed, but have it disabled most other times.

• Like 1

I live near the Lake Michigan lakeshore... we get a ton of fog... I've never had it so thick that I cannot see my own feet.  You always have at least a couple feet of visibility.

Honestly I love the smoother look, but fog flows it isn't a static gradient.  I would need to see what the fog looks like in game to see how the new one flows or if it is static.  I would just change the 100% to have a bit more visibility.  Also, make it not foggy inside >.> I hate not being able to see the forge right in front of me.

I dont really like those icons, to bulky and to WOW looking. Perhaps something more Wurm like?

Fog is great.

Buff bar?? -1 to features evolved over time by game developers and used by successful games because they work well. /Am I doing it right?/

I swear, some of you guys remind me of hipsters who like obscure bands because they're obscure, not because they're good - and then subsequently stop liking them if it turns out they actually were good and thus got a sizable following.

Edited by Tuhljin
  • Like 1

Long as its an optional display, no problem.

On the other hand I might get used to the colors overtime.

PLEASE LET US OPEN OUR MOUTHS AND DRINK RAIN!

I don't know how many times it rains and I am out of water and I just cry, I can't even drink my tears....

I can't even drink my tears....

Drinking your tears is the Devs' job...

oh man when we wait 1 year than can play 6 years kiddys this game

please make not all how wow we are playing wurm online not wow