Sign in to follow this  
Navine

Looking for some companions

Hello Deliverance, my name is Navine.

I'm looking for some people to play with. Explore, fight and build a home.I am a pretty new player so experienced people probably won't find me interesting company.

I'm mostly looking for newer players who want to team up to help each other get stuff done, and most likely eventually make a settlement. At the moment I'm located at Rainbow Bridge, which is north(?) of Green Dog and have just started building my first home. Comment here or just message me in game if you want to team up. /tell Navine. Thanks for reading and hope to see you in game!

Closed

Edited by Navine

I am part of a very large alliance on the west coast of Deliverance, sometimes 15+ players online. A lot of newer players and a lot of experienced ones, but we are always looking for more! We have tons of resources available (Iron, Marble, Silver, lots of trees around) and lots of land to build on. More than 25 deeds total in our alliance, 5 or 6 of which are actively recruiting. Let me know if it peaks your interest, or if you have any questions. :)

I am part of a very large alliance on the west coast of Deliverance, sometimes 15+ players online. A lot of newer players and a lot of experienced ones, but we are always looking for more! We have tons of resources available (Iron, Marble, Silver, lots of trees around) and lots of land to build on. More than 25 deeds total in our alliance, 5 or 6 of which are actively recruiting. Let me know if it peaks your interest, or if you have any questions. :)

Sounds like a pretty good opportunity. Would there be space for me to build my own home or is this just a large city? And what would be involved in my joining? As i said im pretty new so my skills are very low, I don't know how much I could contribute to a settlement that large. Of course im happy to help where i can but i may be limited by my levels.