Sign in to follow this  
Turmoil

Lamps can be improved without being hot

Hi

Since last reboot of the servers I've noticed I can improve lamps that aren't hot or glowing from heat.

Actually, I can improve turned off lamps planted on my deed, lamps in an unlit forge...

All lamps are unlit or truned off, examining does not show any info about temperature, but can be improved. I've tried with iron lamps, and torch lamps

I put some lines from the game:

[00:21:49] A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. The lamp is firmly secured to the ground. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ur..il'. Ql: 40.471516, Dam: 0.68853724.

[00:21:49]  You need to temper the lamp by dipping it in water while it's hot.

[00:22:14] You start repairing the lamp.

[00:22:15] You repair the lamp.

[00:22:34] You start tempering the lamp.

[00:22:45] You will want to polish the lamp with a pelt before you improve it.

[00:22:53] A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. The lamp is firmly secured to the ground. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ur..il'. Ql: 41.164127, Dam: 0.0.

[00:22:53]  You will want to polish the lamp with a pelt before you improve it.

I assume is a bug, because previously they needed to be glowing from heat in order to allow improving.

Regards

It's not new and i think it was declared not a bug but a feature so you could imp the lamp offdeed without having to take them (not always possible if you didn't plant them) to a forge to imp and then replant them.

• Like 1

I thought it would be a bug too, especially since just being lit makes them glowing hot. BUT, it does make sense, a fire burning inside it all day :)

thanks for clearing up/