Sign in to follow this  
xXUnholyWolfXx

House Valdyr (Freedom PVE)

Hello everyone I am Sheriff Wolf or (Xxunholywolfxx) and I run the Wurm online branch of House Valdyr and I’m here to offer haven in our new community in Freedom (PVE) we welcome both new and old members and groups as well ^_^, We have our own teamspeak.

if you want to be a part of our growing community and have a need for fun adventure then please feel free to join us. 

Valdyr was once a large community and will be once again with your help so come check out our website we also house other games too but wurm is far too fun.

We are fun and friendly so why not come on down and join the party ^_^

All players are welcome. No matter what your playing style is.
The only requirements to join:
1)Must be a team player.

2)Must sign up to http://valdyr.us

If you wish to join just PM KittyKat

Or xXUnholyWolfXx

Edited by xXUnholyWolfXx

wow so edgy do you take buttcoins as payment?

wow so edgy do you take buttcoins as payment?

lol funny stuff ^_^ I wasn't going for edgy but sure that works I guess. and no not myself but KittyKat might be able to help you with that. ;)

Property in game is bought per square, with a max of 25, and upkeep is payed monthly. For prices please submit a request to me and I will survey the land and give you a good price

Sorry but that is not going to work at all. Nobody will pay money to live on your deed nor pay upkeep, they might as well join some other deed 

Edited by atazs

Sorry but that is not going to work at all. Nobody will pay money to live on your deed nor pay upkeep, they might as well join some other deed 

Than they can join another deed or buy their own its a free world i wont stop them :)thank you for your input though ^_^

I thought about your point there and made changes hope you like ^_^

Edited by xXUnholyWolfXx