Sign in to follow this  
Wires

Point Bear seeking residents

Hi there, I'm the mayor of an empty village named Point Bear, located a little bit west of Sloping Sands. This used to be Belly Acres, but Stackus consolidated his holdings, retreated to Belly Acres Mercantile, and handed me (uh oh) the writs to a finished village. I threw up a deed to protect the core of the properties and set to work, growing corn very slowly. Seeing as how I'm fairly new myself, the majority of the buildings and enclosures are unchanged and empty. This is where you come in.

We have 9 large, empty enclosures - future villagers will be able to apply for access. These can be used for any purpose, and will be considered the villager's private property for as long as they want. They can be your off-deed housing, personal farm plot, tree farms, animal pens, tribute to Metallica made of dirt, whatever. There's also a tree farm protected by a champion bear, but that will remain a tree farm.

There's a large, central workshop with approximately a billion item storage capacity and some mediocre forges. There's also a communal home with a couple of beds and more storage (I can give out locks for the chests). These are village property and won't be locked for villagers. There are two other decent-sized houses that are empty and available, if anybody has an interesting idea for them.

Unlike some other villages, I don't care if you play 48 hours a week or 4. I don't care if you deposit your daily sacrifice of 912 dirt. If you absolutely need goals shoved down your throat, I do have some projects in planning, like a guard tower, some boats and carts. There's also maintenance - all these fences are a little bit overwhelming for one person. Aaand I think I might try to tunnel through to the north coast.

If you're newer than me, I'd be happy to help you figure out the game and forge up some tools, weapons, and armor.

I personally have some wonky hours and some sort of crazy A.D.D., your best bet is to message me here on the forums if interested.

I just want to join! I like your idea of "no wurm-work" and more "fun-wurm".