Sign in to follow this  
wolfersmcwolf

A Nomads Tale, A journy From Cele to Indy,

[After years of playing wurm I have decided to go back to adventuring, it was the reason wurm caught my eye in the first place!

I would travel around independence helping out people or just seeing stuff, setting up a house here or there to do a grind then moving on.  I have decided to log my events for the expedition towards a new home on independence.]

Edited by wolfersmcwolf
  • Like 3

LOG 1/19/14 :12:56PM

I have entered Exo, where my journey will officially begin, I have my Corbita filled with tools and a small amount of supplies to keep me going until I reach my destination, Valley of the Gods on independence.  I don't expect this to be a short journey, but hey nothing is easy.

I will do another log at the end of the day.

Edited by wolfersmcwolf
  • Like 2

Unfortunately My IE crashed, and deleted my original story but this is what I can remember I typed:

LOG 1/19/14 3:42PM

I docked at Hell horse Harbor

o1lp2oH.jpg

, And headed inland, Stopping every so often to heal after being attacked by wolfs

Passing through a great steppe west, I came to a village named Brockway

HDCbvF3.jpg

Heading south towards a colossus on the horizon I met myself face to face with it on the docks of Shadow's incarnation.

9OLkaH3.jpg

Northward I pressed crossing the Steppe filled with crocodiles bears and tons of horses till I came to the village of Red Kremlin, a very nice deed, peaking in a window I was able to see XdeadmauseX hard at work smithing away.

07qCeK5.jpg

ga0xXWC.jpg

Moving on northward into the forest I came to Castle dred, an interesting use of Wurm's Multi Story abilities.

2EUkgLj.jpg

Forward I pushed passing Rock Cliff's End A fantastically planned tiered mountain side village.

K8Mx7n0.jpg

And northward more I pressed, till I came to Aubic's Canal

qMRZChC.jpg

I also was met face to face with one of the many wonderful players on wurm Gorgian

D1N6MsS.jpg

One the road ended I wandered a while until I found Dead mans highway, and Passed through Jesep's compounds and down the road passed a few small villages I wasn't able to take shots of because I was being chased by a troll.

It started to rain so I got a good shot of a rainbow.

Z0pHYOY.jpg

I pushed onward till I came to a ramped road upwards with two great towers on each side of the road, I walked in between them and found myself in the town center of a asymmetrical planned deed called Valhall.

eztEmN6.jpg

fcUYrmA.jpg

Northward I pushed till I came to Terrace lane, Where Sannah was the only one available to talk, they were quite generous and gave me cotton when I was jumped by a spider down the road.

kFixxcq.jpg

South across the road of Terrace lane I found myself at the gate of Namaste a Natural styled village built by Twilite, The village itself is an amazing sight, I suggest going to see it while it still has its current owner.

BIVJgsB.jpg

After that I decided to take a break and rest for a bit pressing on (tomorrow)

Edited by wolfersmcwolf
  • Like 1

After my short break of enjoying some tea while I watched the big lebowski, I continued on my journey to cracking wurm's secrets.

after wandering in the forest for a while I came to an inn

Jjm9wH6.jpg

Passing it and then started going in circles all around the area

hywwtok.jpg

I came to a player made path lined with the rarest of woods.

O5BbWNJ.jpg

And over the hill this path lead to a hidden retreat for some player.

ju5Lzkw.jpg

Then I spent 2 hours getting chased by mobs

6hoVweb.jpg

that part wasn't fun.

b2OK9PF.jpg

Town after town village after village

until I came to a spot I never could have believe existed, a view of the entire server(exo), from Gryphons lair.'

0Xa7GyQ.jpg

vjBzFnD.jpg

Down I went north west

1qWE2ul.jpg

I had almost reached the north coast

HdGrSt5.jpg

across the lake I saw a great fortified area

N627hu5.jpg

The locals informed me that the area I was in was decaying and neglected, didn't seem to stop them from being over achievers.

FeYJuZU.jpg

I walked the areas of decayed noob shacks and homeless FSBs and Forges

RgsmbxK.jpg

But like all things in wurm, no matter how fast nature reclaimed the land, players came to fight for it back

DAS8scz.jpg

FODvIXu.jpg

I had finally reached the North coast

SwgJkLw.jpg

I pushed westward towards the HOTA Exchange

Khdh7pR.jpg

turned around to take a picture of the mountain I had just come from, with the homeless FSBs

wI9Z7Rs.jpg

Stopping by the clay pit to say hello to the locals

Dpkv0AR.jpg

Then headed north towards the HOTA exchange on the North west most side of Exo

WRNKuRn.jpg

Just did a little browsing

WRNKuRn.jpg

PsKvYdL.jpg

BjEi4w9.jpg

imuWBdo.jpg

YhVbFyd.jpg

V1t4a2G.jpg

EjVBKxs.jpg

Then I headed south, towards my boat and exo's start deed. Along the way I met a player who offered me food and cotton, I graciously accepted, he even let me use a pen for my cow for the night.

AmMo6W1.jpg

Here I logged off, I have made it across Exo And now I will follow the coast back down and around to my boat, then Up east to Deli and rinse and repeat.

U9RMRWM.jpg

• Like 1

Log 1/20/14 Day 2

Unfortunately rust has been keeping most of my time so I have decided to call it quits,

I traveled all around exo, and after seeing what I saw I feel its good enough for me to turn in the walkin shoes and go back to grinding.