Sign in to follow this  
Guruen

[Sold] Pylon, Unfinished

As the title says, I have this unfinished Pylon i'm auctioning off.

These things are huge and will look impressive on any deed. 

http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Pylon

Note: They need high ql mats and masonry skill to make if you don't want to fail often.

Starting bid: 2s

Bid increment: 50c

Buyout: 10s

Reserve: none

Assuming these things can be mailed, just as unfinished obelisk can. If not pick is at my deed Gurrington on Cele.

Ends in 
auction_timer_1390243807.gif

Remember i'm also selling unfinished obelisk at a flatrate, check out my merchant thread here:
http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/84887-genuine-guruen-gear-%E2%84%A2/

Edited by Guruen

How "unfinished" is it?

Well it's only created, so nothing has been attached other than the initial slab/clay. weighs 82kg. 

Why is this valuable?  Just wondering.

Anyone can go to the area where a pylon is needed, create an unfinished one, pick it up, and go back to deed with it.  It doesn't really take anything else to make other than being in the right location for the mission.  

Why is this valuable?  Just wondering.

Anyone can go to the area where a pylon is needed, create an unfinished one, pick it up, and go back to deed with it.  It doesn't really take anything else to make other than being in the right location for the mission.  

why are bricks valuable? Anyone can mine rockshards and make them.. 

And for creating it, it still requires the quest being active, for you to go to the right area and find a spot that meets the requirements, terraform the 7x7 area and then put slabs on it and then you can try and create one. So there's a bit of effort to making these. 

Edited by Guruen
  • Like 1