Sign in to follow this  
innards

I must say...

This is the most wonderful community I've ever experienced in an online game. People are so willing to help and go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed. I'll definitely be paying it forward.

Just wanted to say thanks!

• Like 9

+1 thanks to all giving their time to newcomers and a helping hand when it's needed!

Dont see that in every game.

most people are really helpful, I remember when I first started I went to PCG Viillage on Indi and that was a tough trek for a newbie. Almost everyone I met helped me in some way. Makes all the difference in the world

come play epic, the community is much more nicer about giving and taking.

come play epic, the community is much more nicer about giving and taking.

more about taking  ;)

more about taking ;)

It is better to be greedy than jealous - Mol Rehan trader

I have to agree with OP, this is the best gaming community I've ever been part of.  I hope to see this go forward for years to come!

You just meet the right people there are old grumpy folks here too more than you think just encrtoch on someones deed and see what happens, lol

I disagree to the OP, it took me months to find nice ppl, now i found em ill never leave em, but the mayority of the wurm community is imo crybabies, whiner and complaining about the smallest things. Also a big part of the community seems to like drama. Not to forget a pretty big amount of ppl who find themselfs cooler and better then other folks.

I disagree to the OP, it took me months to find nice ppl, now i found em ill never leave em, but the mayority of the wurm community is imo crybabies, whiner and complaining about the smallest things. Also a big part of the community seems to like drama. Not to forget a pretty big amount of ppl who find themselfs cooler and better then other folks.

Thanks for sharing your drama with the community. I agree on the cooler part.

• Like 1

Once you find a group of people you can hang with in Wurm its the best. Far to many people play this as a single player game with multiplayer elements. Wurm is about working together on ambitious projects, having a laugh and enjoying the community of it all. 

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 2