Sign in to follow this  
aleric

[Implemented] Allow rotation of guard towers [<3 Rolf and Dev team]

• Creators of Guard Towers may now rotate them

<33333 you Rolf and Dev team

Edited by aleric

They appear to be bugged though as guards do not respond to calls after I rotated my guard tower.

EDIT: Just had to wait a bit and it worked

Edited by aleric

• Creators of Guard Towers may now rotate them

<33333 you Rolf and Dev team

This is good to hear and much appreciated if actually put into effect. I am wondering where this was posted and by whom, as I have seen no mention of this on the official forum sections. Best to give your statement some backup for those more wary of news too good to be true such as myself, heh.

=Ayes=

Sorry, I was too excited rotating my awfully positioned guard tower to explain my posts.

That statement was posted on the Wurm official news page and the news page that appears once opening the client.

http://wurmonline.com/2014/01/31/inventory-bugfixes/

There you go :)

Also, just a word of warning, it appears that if you rotate your guard tower the guards will not respond to your call for the next few minutes.

Edited by aleric

Sorry, I was too excited rotating my awfully positioned guard tower to explain my posts.

That statement was posted on the Wurm official news page and the news page that appears once opening the client.

http://wurmonline.com/2014/01/31/inventory-bugfixes/

There you go :)

Also, just a word of warning, it appears that if you rotate your guard tower the guards will not respond to your call for the next few minutes.

Thank you for the official reference and updating your post title with this option enabled. I have built quite a few guard towers myself and will certainly be visiting them to now adjust their off kilter positioning's in the near future. Great news! When things start to look bleak there are always these nice little improvements added to brighten the day, for a while anyway, heh.

=Ayes=

Works awesomely. Also just tested it, and mayor can rotate the towers even if he didn't build it.