Sign in to follow this  
XHawkerX

[Deli] WTS Number of good ql tools... Might quit wurm soon, Lowered price

I have a few Items I'd like to sell before I leave wurm... I've enjoyed the game so much, I just don't simply have time anymore. Thanks for being a great community!

Please don't tell me that I'm wrong for selling this or that. I'm simply getting rid of the items so they don't go to waste... The money is if I ever decide to come back, and for all the work I put into the game.

If you buy, Pick it up or pay COD! (Message for location details)

Yellow Potions - Offer a price and pick up on Deli

Tools over 70Ql or close (Includes unmarked enchantments on many) - 50c

48QL enchanted steel hatchet - Starting at 1s

70QL rope tool 32Coc, unknown if WoA or not - 60C

28QL Rug 23botd - 80c

Gems/Crystals go at 1c per QL

Anvil S/L - 70c

Leather studded 70ql rare Jacket (Not sure if AoSP is still on it or not... Either way, that does not effect the price.) - 2.5s

Chain set 70QL - 1.5s

No picture of -

Oakenwood Sailboat, Anchor + Lock - 2s

Sleep powder x2 - I will sell for 1.5s EACH piece!

k54juv.png

11ha0lv.png

In other news I'm looking to get my Deed off my hands in hope that a nice owner will take care of it! Its a nice starting place... Though, I'm looking for a price check. I might sell it if you can interest me.

Heres a picture of it -

330fhba.png

And the info section from this date currently (1/17/2014) -

20idy5f.png

Edited by XHawkerX

-Offer withdrawn since there is an obvious lack of understanding what the difference between WTS and Auction is and because I was unaware these are ill gotten gains from Impalong. 

Edited by Lascaille
  • Like 4

Sorry to see you go, I wish you the best.  More info on the deed will probably help it sell, any veins/ql, things of that nature.

3.5s on rare studded jacket cod to tgod

Edited by tgod

Sorry to see you go, I wish you the best.  More info on the deed will probably help it sell, any veins/ql, things of that nature.

Yeah... To be honest, I buy subscription every month but due to school and a horrible case of insomnia caused by stress, I have a hard time staying on for too long. I'll be keeping my character and his gear in case I decide to get back on one day, but until then I'm afraid I just don't simply have the time to dedicate to it.

To tgod - I'll send the items in the morning... I'm inches away from falling asleep currently. Would you like me to include the other parts of the leather set? or just the jacket? :)

Good luck, but selling tools from Impalong isn't really nice.

• Like 3

Good luck, but selling tools from Impalong isn't really nice.

Thank you, but theres no point letting them rot. What courtesy is that?

I think you wanted all those tool to be imped and sold. I know you won't quit. You just want to make money.

Won't ruin your try to make money, enjoy.

Good luck on sale!

Edited by Blazer
  • Like 2

Blazer, he is trying to sell his soul to spend time in eternal damnation of nightmare. Let him go.

P.S. Show your skill dump and sell on the forum, ASAP, or leaving Wurm won't happen. :)

I've delt with enough trolls to know that Blazer is one. I'm selling my stuff so that when I leave I don't have to worry about all of it... If I do want to come back one day when I have time, I'll have the coin to actually do stuff. Now stop making me look bad... I have done nothing wrong, yet you think I should be convicted of a bannable punishment.

And trust me, when I know that my tools and stuff will be safe on log out, I'll be able to quit. My addiction is a more of "I don't want to loose my stuff... I've already come so far."

Besides, I believe that if someone asks for something and then lets it go to waste, that is pure selfish... Not re-selling something. I don't really care about the money... Like I said, if I have time in the future, I might come back.

And ~ Just because that was my first time at the impalong didn't mean you guys had to freak out(As if you guys were some kind of God to say I'm greedy? Isn't man greedy? Thats life for you.)... I was told that I'd get tools imped for free. That is a rare sight in games, most are infested with those 'untrustable' people. 

Thanks for taking time out of your day to call me out and call me a selfish bastard... Thats extremely nice on your part Blazer.

Thank you tgod - [12:00:41] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

I hope you can use it better then I can, ^.=.^

Thanks again!

Your punishment is please disclose your toon's skill dump and offer for sale!

You could at least speed up your money collection if done that way.

Blazer wasn't being a troll but blunt.

Give the rest of the tools away and you will be forever free in peace of mind!

Edited by Tobeornottobe

He doesn't need to sell the toon, I just know hes not the first one who "leaves" wurm after Impalong and selling the items...

You can just leave the items on you and if you ever want to come back you can take them. No need to sell them.

Edited by Blazer

Well, it was during his pre - college semester and want to buy books with that money for schooling. lol

Edited by Tobeornottobe

It's enough, it his thread... XHawkerX you can just report our messages to be deleted. But just sayin it isnt nice.

impalong is a community event to help people get better gear than they're capable of on their own... 

when someone comes along and dumps a ton of gear to imp, it detracts from the capacity, and less folks get better gear.  If it's for your own use, then it's kinda iffy, but generally accepted...  if it's done to sell the items for profit, it's complete and total (expletive deleted) and it will ruin impalong for everyone...

nobody can read your mind and know what your intentions were, including blaze, and me.  I'll just say to wear whichever shoe fits you and leave it at that...

• Like 1

Jesus people... Stop complaining. This is what I hate about wurm, you all do this. I just want to get rid of all of it so I can log of and get on with me life.

Stop harrassing me and my thread just because you think its wrong to sell items made by other people back to the community. I know you all hate me, and I could give less of a ######. TBH I was wrong about the wurm community, its as if we're all playing clue under the promise of death unless we break out in mutiny. Chill out. You can be sure I'm leaving... I seriously don't care. Just stop off topicing on my thread.

Impalong smiths banned him from getting any equipment and imps because he was loading up duplicates in all the forges trying to get them all imped.  I'm frankly shocked that he didn't even try to assume an alias to sell this stuff.

-Offer withdrawn since there is an obvious lack of understanding what the difference between WTS and Auction is and because I was unaware these are ill gotten gains from Impalong. 

yeah I noticed he gave it to the higher offer, even though you were first.

That is just WRONG! 

I don't have enough favor to cast Shun at him. Can someone link me?

What are you complaining? You are getting a free bump.

And, you were what making crappy tools then throwing tools into the forge for people to free imp them? Forget the Wurm community, you are the problem in Wurm Online. There were poor people in the village that want tools improve, and you are just a scrooge.

Don't act like you leaving until you sell your account!

Edited by Tobeornottobe

Whatever... I'm done with this game.

I'm tired of this ######... Hopefully a dang admin can lock my account and destroy my forum account so I DONT come back. 

I'm done with this harassment. Y'know what. ###### you all, and ###### your game. 

Proves no community can be 'good' this is simply a form of 'maturity' in gaming in some way.

Thank you all for calling me out, hope it makes you feel good that I'm quiting.

Edit: This is exactly why I'm leaving. Because I made a mistake - I'm damned to be satin of Wurm.

I did nothing people. I got carried away and didn't realize. I said my sorrys and left when I was told to. THATS all.

Now get over it, and stop complaining. I'm already gone. 

Edited by XHawkerX

The only people in the thread that acting like a immature child is you, such as using ###. If you are going to college, you aren't going to English 101 with your temper tantrum. 

Your account will not get deleted. It will be save, copy, file, and distribute across the internet because we will be watching you.

The only people in the thread that acting like a immature child is you, such as using ###. If you are going to college, you aren't going to English 101 with your temper tantrum. 

Your account will not get deleted. It will be save, copy, file, and distribute across the internet because we will be watching you.

Oh... You think I care? I'm known very well I'll have you know... 

And  could care less about your tantrum. If you want to be a pedophile for whatever reason, do so. I have no need to have people watching me. Theres enough trolls to go around already... I'm tired of kids yelling out "I'ma hack you," or "I'ma come to your house and kill you."

I'm messaging the moderators and telling them about this topic. The GMs will ban all my accounts in relation, and it will be over with. I'm sick of wurm now.

Goodbye noobs.

Proves no community can be 'good'

Actually...  you being run out of town proves quite the opposite IMHO.

If it was an honest mistake as you say, and your intentions are good and honorable, then why not make an attempt to make amends?  In your current position, I would be very much the opposite of hostile... 

take it all to GD and start dropping it on any new kids that ask noobish questions in CA or gchat/kchat.  that will very effectively negate any sense of wrongdoing the community has, and a lot of folks will quite readily forgive you. 

or, leave the sale up, get very poor business out of it, be hostile and try to justify what you've done with excuses and continue to claim you did nothing wrong, and stay ostracized... 

(as an aside, once you reroll with your silvers, don't EVER tell a soul who your first toon was...  it's a very small community)

• Like 5