Sign in to follow this  
Rahdrik

Is This Normal?

Your graphics card is either running WAY too hot or it might be loose in the PCI slot. Or it might not be up to scratch to play Wurm, try lowering settings.

It's a texture fetching bug, can sometimes be solved with a simple relog. If not you can try to update your graphics card drivers.

I get texture errors like that when I set "GLSL Shader Support" to "Extension".

Try setting GLSL either to "Disabled" or to "Core" in the "Compatibility" tab of your Settings.

• Like 1

I get texture errors like that when I set "GLSL Shader Support" to "Extension".

Try setting GLSL either to "Disabled" or to "Core" in the "Compatibility" tab of your Settings.

tumblr_mzjx5yYuHf1r6q1ppo1_1280.jpg

It was on core and I disabled, thank you. And my GPU is above minimum requirements and I'm running the game on minimum graphics.

I still have this red renderings. any advice? =/

Get used to it. The red background is a bug in the Intel video drivers that's a few ages old and was once fixed in the XP drivers but never in the Vista or higher drivers.

And I have seen it on AMD(ATI) with old old drivers.

I have both of those problems with my Intel graphics. You have to disable GLSL shaders to fix the textures. The red shadow, unfortunately, has no fix that I'm aware of.

I would suggest turning on Pretty Trees and seeing what it does for your fps. I'm pretty sure the impact is minimal, and it will make your game look less like playdoh. Wurm has always been iffy with intel-integrated graphics cards.