Sign in to follow this  
Liari

Please make it possible to repair horse gear without taming

I can repair everything I can reach, whether it is mine or not, whether on my deed , offdeed or other peoples deed.

Only horse gear - for that I need to tame the horse. Even if I don't want to remove it, but only repair.

Please make it possible to repair without removing it, then taming won't be nessesary.

• Like 5

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Elen, January 17, 2014 - Threatening.
Hidden by Elen, January 17, 2014 - Threatening.

Protunia please tell me where you live in game so I can create an army of alts to grief you out of this game.

• Like 2

+100 HELL YEA .....this needs to be added.

We should be able to repair and remove gear from horses...ok ok we may have to tame them again to put gear back on but to remove and repair, this should be an Op to do this.

Great idea Lady Liari ;)

• Like 1

I propose only the person who put the gear on can repair it.

Edited by Protunia

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Elen, January 17, 2014 - Threatening.
Hidden by Elen, January 17, 2014 - Threatening.

And I will grief them all into non-existence. 

Players place items on the horses and maybe everyone doesn't want just anyone repairing their gear.

Edited by Protunia

No, not remove gear without taming, else anyone could take gear  "on the fly" - only repairing without removing first.

• Like 1

Protunia and Telvanni, please take it to PM, not spamming this thread

i would like to be able to repair it while they are wearing it

Like I said I do not want just anyone being able to walk up and repair gear on my horse.

There are a few things you can do to make sure its the persons horse and/or gear.

I editted posts from replies to only topic.

Edited by Protunia

Who cares if other people can repair the gear on your horse? If you have gear with 50 dmg on it and someone with 1 repairing skill drops it by 5 ql that is your fault for letting it get so high. Let anyone repair gear on a horse. Either that or come up with a new system for horse ownership so you don't have to make it your pet. That way you could "own" a horse and only you can put gear on and take it off/repair it. Limit it to 1 horse own per account. Shouldn't be too hard.

• Like 2

Who cares if other people can repair the gear on your horse? If you have gear with 50 dmg on it and someone with 1 repairing skill drops it by 5 ql that is your fault for letting it get so high. Let anyone repair gear on a horse. Either that or come up with a new system for horse ownership so you don't have to make it your pet. That way you could "own" a horse and only you can put gear on and take it off/repair it. Limit it to 1 horse own per account. Shouldn't be too hard.

I think you can brand horses right??? maybe use that.

Can you put gear on a branded horse without taming it? Can you repair the gear on the horse without taming it and removing it?

Can you put gear on a branded horse without taming it? Can you repair the gear on the horse without taming it and removing it?

Question.....this thread is about repairing without taming...why do you need to put on and take gear off without taming??

Why can't you tame in the first place??  Just wondering.......why you need even more than just repairing.

Are you restricted in some way from taming a horse no matter what?

Just make repairing only possible by folks from the deed it is branded on.

+1 even though I don't know of anyone in RL who repairs horse tack while its still on the horse  :P

+1 to repairing horse gear while on horse, with or without the limitation of only allowing people from the branded settlement to do it.

Like I said I do not want just anyone being able to walk up and repair gear on my horse.

There are a few things you can do to make sure its the persons horse and/or gear.

I editted posts from replies to only topic.

Agree

+1, tie it to care for / branded if needed

Yeah, if this MUST happen, make it for cared for horses.

+1 even though I don't know of anyone in RL who repairs horse tack while its still on the horse  :P

THis is why I want a -1

Using a needle with the leather, or hammering a bridle while it's on a horse, crap idea that ties in with using a blowtorch to seal a leaking fuel tank.

+1 to making it repairable IF the horse is branded, and you are a member of that deed.