Sign in to follow this  
Keywide

Price Check Enchanted Supreme longsword

[12:54:49] A long and slender sword. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. It could be improved with a lump.

91ql 

[12:54:49] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [90]

[12:54:49] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [76]

[12:54:49] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [84]

[12:54:49] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [81]

A rare sold for 30+ silvers other day how is a supreme worth less

Silver prices went up to start with. And the last supreme I saw sold for was 40s, which was at 40 USD, so with the change in value in silver it is likely worth a ballpark of 25s. 

Then again some people pay dumb amounts sometimes. 

• Like 1

depends on the enchants too 70s and 80s are worth less than 90s of course ...

Sorry, but that buyer must had been crazy, unless it was some Uber casts there. I have bought 3x Rare longswords, 2 clean, 1 enchanted with 70-80casts, and that one was just 12s :)

Its individual choice ofc, if someone wants to pay more, but all "good" supremes (useful items) rates at that price. I have bought total, umm, 6-7 supremes, weaps, bows, shields, and ending with rope tools :) All were in 20-35s range

casts make the difference, LT 87 is worth a ton

30-40s on this one

I'm not arguing, just giving what you want, a price check. If you don't like my opinion because it doesn't have a value of 1 gold+++ then ignore it. 

its not the price points that makes me not like your opinion, its the fact you based it off 1 year old rise in silver price. makes your appraisal not worth posting

its not the price points that makes me not like your opinion, its the fact you based it off 1 year old rise in silver price. makes your appraisal not worth posting

The rise in price was 6 months ago, and the change in value of silver is due to a certain player 'not playing the game anymore' that sold silver at 1USD/silver before. Just check the WTS of silver for the past month or so, it changed price. 

bought plain rare longsword for 6,5s , it won't give a headache if you buy this one for 30+s

trust me, to the real person that wants this, your looking at anywhere from 30 silver (very low ballpark) to 45s, get a bidding war you may even get more. it's definitely not worth anywhere under 30 though.

This Specific sword is supreme plus a great nm cast and a good lt cast i would start this at 30s and it wouldnt surprise me if it went past 50s!!!