Sign in to follow this  
Jeixi

Aegdon, Slowly Rising Again, Help Needed

Sometime in Wurm's history a group of players I never really knew founded a Kingdom directly north of Tap Dance called Aegdon.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/65745-new-village-aedgon-recruiting/

Then for some reason, it was pretty much abandoned, and eventually left in my care by Markismunro because he no longer had the time to maintain it. It is no longer deeded, and I am just finishing up on repairing the tall stone walls. We're hoping we could get help with improvements to minimize the time we have to spend repairing. Aside from my gf and I, we have several other members already. We have lots of livestock; cows, horses, and bison. As of now we're still working on building homes, and plan to replace a rather long fence with a tall stone wall. If anyone is interested in joining or helping us imp our walls/houses, feel free to pay us a visit.

I regret to inform everyone that Aegdon has been abandoned again. I could not get sufficient help with it, and those n00bs I trusted to helped me just looted the storage building which I had over 1500 cooked meat in, with thousands of veggies, building materials, cotton, etc., then they put locks on all the large carts which I'm guessing they put all the items in. Anyway, the lesson learned here is: Never trust newbies with access to all your belongings thinking that they're going to actually help you. They'll just steal all your stuff then go put up an unfinished, 1 tile, 3 QL shack somewhere before leaving the game.

Also, I've moved to a new castle on the opposite side of Blackflame Island from Tap Dance Harbor in case anyone around TD cares.