Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

The Treasure Of The Ageless (PC)

By fortunate coincidences I am in possession of The Treasure Of The Ageless! The treasure is a collection of five unique silver tools that were created in the ancient times by the kings of the Ageless and buried in a secret place deep beneath Dragontooth Peak on Deliverance.

Read the tale about the treasure and how it was found: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/94163-the-treasure-of-the-ageless/

These are the five unique tools, made of purest silver:

uty4.png

prsw.png

They have no special abilities that I know of, but each of them is a precious unique collector's item, that exists only once in the game. They all bear the signature of Rolf himself! As told in the story quoted above I decided to offer those 5 items to the community of Wurm Online. They are perfect collector's items for anybody who is interested in acquiring a very special treasure that nobody else can call his own.

The items can be improved and repaired.

I have not set a price yet, so I am expecting your offers. Please keep in mind, that these are very special and unique items that can not be crafted, so I consider them very valuable. You may either place an offer for a single tool or for the complete set.

Please send me a PM with your offers.

Edited by Yaga
  • Like 1

50s for the package to start.. no idea where to begin :P

Whats your thoughts on the price anyway

If they were able to fit in a Mbok, I'd be interested :)

Seriously, they look awesome. If only I had a job :(

• Like 1

Here's a question, can they actually be imped?  If so, 15s on the 2h sword for starts?

For those who are curious where these "actually" came from, they were given to a lucky person (Yaga) who was randomly selected from a forum post that was liked. The team held a "Silver Tools Competition" in which, after 1000 Facebook likes, a random person would be given these set of tools. (http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/68612-competition-closed-thanks-for-taking-part/)

To my knowledge, they don't offer anything more than an iron tool would, but with that being said, they are very special and unique items that any collector should enjoy. ;)

• Like 1

For those who are curious where these "actually" came from, they were given to a lucky person (Yaga) who was randomly selected from a forum post that was liked. The team held a "Silver Tools Competition" in which, after 1000 Facebook likes, a random person would be given these set of tools. (http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/68612-competition-closed-thanks-for-taking-part/)

To my knowledge, they don't offer anything more than an iron tool would, but with that being said, they are very special and unique items that any collector should enjoy. ;)

ohh you spoil the legend, Xallo! :P

• Like 1

Yes, they can be improved - at least that's what I was told by their creator when I obtained them. (I never tried in order not to destroy the divine symmetry of the set. :) )

Edited by Yaga

I honestly hope if you sell them, someone buys as a whole. Would be nice to see it all stick together

I'm still collecting PMs with offers. So far, I get the impression that the price for a single tool could be set around 40s - 50s, the complete set could be something like 2g. But we'll see...

Let your offers continue to roll in! :)

Not sure what I can offer if I don't know what's been offered.  I dislike wasting time sending offers only to be declined/countered thus sending yet another offer.  At least post the current, best, highest offer for the items.  You can still maintain anonymity of bidders.

I Suggest dont split it up but sell full package only. The value go way down if split up.

Yes, they can be improved - at least that's what I was told by their creator when I obtained them. (I never tried in order not to destroy the divine symmetry of the set. :) )

you can try improve and cancel the process to see if it improveable ;P .

you can try improve and cancel the process to see if it improveable ;P .

Yeah, you're right. I'll do that today to make sure :)

Not sure what I can offer if I don't know what's been offered.  I dislike wasting time sending offers only to be declined/countered thus sending yet another offer.  At least post the current, best, highest offer for the items.  You can still maintain anonymity of bidders.

I understand your concern, but please keep in mind that this post is only a price check. I was interested to see what people would be willing to pay without being influenced by other players' offers.

I think I'll launch an auction for the complete set soon, setting a reserve price that I have in mind. If the reserve is not met, I may consider to auction the individual tools.

I just checked: yes, they can be imped and repaired:

aqrx.png

(OP updated)

Edited by Yaga

I don't know how you did it but this feels tricksy to me. Do you have an alt named Rulf?

I don't know how you did it but this feels tricksy to me. Do you have an alt named Rulf?

LOL. ... or "Ralf", or "Rilf"....   :D

Actually, the creator was Rolf himself! (Ask him, he will confirm ;) )