Sign in to follow this  
Confuscius

noob needs horses for large cart

i have started the game 2 days ago n have bought premium and have the needed mind control to command a cart.  usually breeders of horses throw away their junk horses..lesser than 5 or 4 speed traited ones.  I'm wondering if any of you would like to,  instead of kiling or releasing to wild, donate a pair of junk or lesser ql horses to me so i can ride a cart.  if needed i can work for them as well.  i am not strong enough yet to fight in wild to try to find any horses..nor have a seen any around in wild.  this will greatly increase my productivity and success in the game to have a large cart with horses attached.

Please pm me here or in game..humbly, confuscius

i have since traveld to tundra areas and found spawn bulls and spawn horses and making my way nicely in the game.  this is as it should be and i'm having fun scrathching n clawing my existence out of the slums.

• Like 2

I got some wild horse if you want, but not the breeded horse since I'm not a breeder  :wacko:

or you may want my hellhorses, they're the fastest hitched animals (but also a fast killer)  :P