Sign in to follow this  
Limly

Bitgum is recruiting.

Hello Wurm player, new or old. Bitgum is looking for new Villagers to join us and help us further develop the deed. If you are interested in joining up or would like to get some more information contact either Kruiwagen or me, Limly, ingame. We will pick you up from Sloping Sands if necessary.

That being said, here a is some information about Bitgum.

Bitgum:

Bitgum is good sized deed in the south west of release (X11. Y30). It right next to Mercury Lake with a nice view of the area. The deed has 3 50ql towers directly surounding the deed and another 2 towers 50 tiles away.

There is a large mine underneath the deed containing Iron, Zinc, Copper, Slate and Marble of different qualities. We have access to Gold, Silver and Lead offdeed as well. 

A good sized closed off farming area where you can develop and farm all sorts of organic items.

We have a medium sized stables, where we breed Horses, Bison, Cows, Deer, Dogs and Lions.

Inside the deed there is a closed of area with 3 buildings containing all sorts of facilities for crafting and cooking.

A Barracks where you can safely train all sort of fighting skills.

For those faithfull we have a church with different altars you can use for your path to enlightment.

Also on deed is a large Orchard with different trees which can be farmed for sprouts or harvested.

We will start you off with some basic tools and access to all the facilities listed above.

With time and trust you will be able to get access to our bulk storage.

We Expect you to be respectfull to others, in chat or to their deeds.

What you can expect from us:

We will start you off with basic tools and knowledge about the game. 

We will guide you in the learning progress of Wurm.

You will get increasingly more access to better tools and materials in time. 

Screenshots:

23rooes.jpg

2ihp0ur.jpg

nz3g4g.jpg

2wfmnn5.jpg

Edited by Limly
  • Like 1

Nice place and people, been by there many times, very nice looking setup!

Cool people and always helpfull. Im sure people like it here.

Btw Lim :P Maybe make pictures around daytime.. 

I'ts like you hide stuff in the dark. 

Join these guys i reccomend them. HUGE deed and nice people. 

I would like to join but i cant seem to reach you ingame... My name is Aralvus and im new to Release :) Ive been playing Chaos recently but its to challenging to play alone so i came to release searching for a village or kingdom to join and i found you :)

I would like to join but i cant seem to reach you ingame... My name is Aralvus and im new to Release :) Ive been playing Chaos recently but its to challenging to play alone so i came to release searching for a village or kingdom to join and i found you :)

Im in his alliance and ill tell him when i come online. I think he is at work or school at this moment. You could also PM him to be sure. 

Edited by Devily

Contacted and Sorted. Ty Devily.