Kasumi

Greenwood Market | General Store [updated 23 Feb] Market Expansion - More bulk, Furniture sets added!

happy new year everyone! ^_^ 

• some of the merchants have been restocked
  • there are GIANT bison available in the pens as well

I would like all of your veggies, ql doesnt matter, delivered to E25 xanadu, ty, I will be in-game in 6 hours. 

*edit*

Edited by Themystrix
Changed amount

10 hours ago, Ayuna said:

Please COD 4 golden hanging lamps to me.

Sent - tyvm!! ^_^ 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Themystrix said:

I would like 20k of veggies, ql doesnt matter, delivered to E25 xanadu, ty, corns + something for panfilling. 

pm sent for delivery details, tyvm!! ^_^ 

fast and reliable service, would recommend! just bought the whole veggie stock and ordered a new bulk already, cant wait :)

• Like 1

New horses and a hell horse added

Some merchants restocked, mostly the enchanted goods merchant with new high casted tools

I can't recall.... do you offer delivery for animals? (I don't yet have a ship big enough to transport a creature cage)

TY

8 hours ago, Amata said:

I can't recall.... do you offer delivery for animals? (I don't yet have a ship big enough to transport a creature cage)

TY

Delivery might be possible depending on what you want and where you are located - sending you a pm to discuss details ^_^ 

• Like 1

Hey :)

Need some papers for my arch journal :) Can you CoD me as u wrote - Papyrus Sheets (Paper), 53ql 50c/300 ? If it's ok about 300, so I'm waiting :)

Edited by Cluir
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cluir said:

Hey :)

Need some papers for my arch journal :) Can you CoD me & Papyrus Sheets (Paper), 53ql    50c/300 ? 

Paper shipped out via wagoner as discussed - tyvm for your order!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Paper shipped out via wagoner as discussed - tyvm for your order!

Tyvm, Kasumi :)

• Like 1

Just wanted to say: two thumbs up! Best service & most helpful Merchant in all of Wurm 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Kasumi was super accommodating, and didn't even bat an eye when I got sick and ended up offline for a couple days immediately after making arrangements for the transaction. 

SUPER BRILLIANT! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Amata said:

Just wanted to say: two thumbs up! Best service & most helpful Merchant in all of Wurm 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Kasumi was super accommodating, and didn't even bat an eye when I got sick and ended up offline for a couple days immediately after making arrangements for the transaction. 

SUPER BRILLIANT! 

Thank you for your kind words Amata, it was a pleasure doing business with you too! ^_^ 

Get well soon!!

11 hours ago, CistaCista said:

Can I mail you a journal to be filled with paper?

Sure, just let me know what ql paper you want - I have 70ql in stock now too, please see first post for pricing and stock!

On 2/13/2021 at 7:40 PM, Kasumi said:

Sure, just let me know what ql paper you want - I have 70ql in stock now too, please see first post for pricing and stock!

I mailed you the book.

EDIT: I better get the good QL paper, someone said it may have influence.

Edited by CistaCista

5 hours ago, CistaCista said:

I mailed you the book.

EDIT: I better get the good QL paper, someone said it may have influence.

Received, filled and mailed back!

Tyvm and happy investigating ^_^ 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2021 at 12:31 AM, Amata said:

I have to agree.  What an absolute delight to visit her market.  Most markets are usually a collaboration effort among different people, and ALL merchants end up being a random collection of EVERYTHING.

But not Greenwood Market.  It is very orderly. Merchants are named based on what they contain.  Its very easy to find what you are looking for without having to look at every merchant.  Its all presented as a cute little village , with items that merchant has on attractive display.  Very awesome job.

If you are every looking for something to do on a Sunday, I suggest a trip to Kasumi's market!

Edited by Mitzie

Stock updated!

Giant bison are now on sale, only 40c each!

Started restocking a lot of the merchant!

New foals should be available within a week or so

Thanks to everyone for the continued support for the market, even during my absence and an even bigger thank you for the love and support (and checking up on me!) from people while we were going through tough times IRL ❤️