Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Model for the Scepter of Ascension

Currently it has no model and it looks as if someone if not equipping weapon at all. Such a powerful artifact should atleast be highly visible and obvious when being used. Even a temporary model would be better than nothing. 

• Like 4

+1 

Tbh all of them need remodels, the sceptre most of all as the only one that has no model.

they all need to be remodeled and fixed so they work in character anims

however, they aren't necessarily powerful or useful outside of the scale of libila and the finger of fo

Edited by Propheteer

Not useful? lolwut?

Please do explain.

This seems to be a difference between Epic and Chaos, but there's no point in using most Epic artifacts except to play around with something different or to show off. From what I've seen (although before the update), I can do a lot more with a glimmersteel huge axe than with the Sword of Magranon. Even after the update and testing the weapons afterwards, I still see no point in using them. I still do equal if not more damage with and hit far more often with an LT large axe than a player with similar warhammer skill does with the Hammer of Magranon. 

Edited by Aflacduck

Since turning fantastic and having nimbleness on them they're much more useful for epic. Sword of mag right now is crazy.

Edited by Postes
  • Like 1

Afladuck, perhaps something to do with the 'curves' everyone mentions on epic, making lower ql gear more effective than it is outside of epic?  Not sure, as I don't play on epic and can only speculate here.

But yeah, the artis are now fantastic and have nimble and coc on the weapons, making them far more effective.

Postes, that's good to hear :)  I dislike that the arties would be either useless or just unused.  

Whether the are powerful or useful on Epic is beside the point. Point is that they are useful on Chaos and when the Scepter is used I dont think its entirely fair that a person might engage someone using it thinking "Haha he's got no weapon" but instead get smacked for 50% their health through scale. Perhaps thats funny but not entirely fair imo ;)

Edited by Emoo

They might be able to get away with borrowing the steel staff's model for the time being. It's not the ideal solution, but at least you'll know that someone with a staff + shield is using the sceptre.

• Like 2

I found it on test server and was disappointed. +1

Edited by Farkas

They might be able to get away with borrowing the steel staff's model for the time being. It's not the ideal solution, but at least you'll know that someone with a staff + shield is using the sceptre.

Agreed. Like i said in OP, anything is better than nothing really. Even if its temp.