Sign in to follow this  
demondan

Footage of a community event

Now I have suspicion that the bird on Kingdom of Mol Rehan banner is an emu. 

This thread have amused me and now I am very tempted to......................

I am making something for you Emoo. Stay still.

Edit:

Here we go. It is not 'MR always die in rosedragon drawing'. :P

emooemu.jpg

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 3

Now I have suspicion that the bird on Kingdom of Mol Rehan banner is an emu. 

This thread have amused me and now I am very tempted to......................

I am making something for you Emoo. Stay still.

Edit:

Here we go. It is not 'MR always die in rosedragon drawing'. :P

emooemu.jpg

OMG can i please use this as my forum pic I love it!!! :D Pleaaaaaaaase!

Haha brilliant rosedragon xD

Also don... Clearly it's a community event... Raiding or not this is what represents a community event on chaos! I just don't understand you sometimes... O.o

we stared at saroman for a couple minutes before he logged out, other then that nope 

How come everything is so "colorful". like the grass and stuff looks greener then in my client, Blooming effect or something?

besides that, well made video I guess

How come everything is so "colorful". like the grass and stuff looks greener then in my client, Blooming effect or something?

besides that, well made video I guess

I enhanced the colours in post production. My colours are as dull as yours in my original wurm client  :lol:

i liked the video except for the music, which i found overbearing

everything else was well done

@WKM - I learned this when i started to play CS again, but...

If you have a nVidia card, pop your digital vibrance up to 65-100% depending on your monitors brightness, and your game will be very vivid and colorful.

Edited by Propheteer

Haha brilliant rosedragon xD

Also don... Clearly it's a community event... Raiding or not this is what represents a community event on chaos! I just don't understand you sometimes... O.o

Dont lecture me when i'm ranting, mmmk..

Why are You allowed to bash, troll and all the usual, but when im b***hurt once a half year, about something, you always lecture me <.<

You trashed yet another JK deed, i have legit reasons to be grumpy

But vid was really nice. Even tho its usually about pure and obvious propaganda, defaming others kingdoms, etc the usual, its still nice to see Someone doing some PR and advertisement in general, as Wurm, as such, lacks Any decent videos from dev side.

I think Demondan has done a good job of promoting MR and Wurm without putting down any other kingdom in this vid.  It's nice to see. :)

Im sorry Don, but why cant you just leave the propaganda ###### out for once. Demondan apologized of it at the beginning of the thread, saying the original purpose was for a recruitment video (HENCE PROMOTING MR?).

This just seriously makes you look bad Don, you're clutching at straws here. Why cant you just applaud Demondan for the footage and get on with it, rather then chucking in the odd snide remark about MR placing propaganda everywhere and that we're defaming kingdoms, it just sickens me. Please just leave it out for once, you're defaming your own kingdom by doing this >.<

• Like 1

Seriously dont make me laugh playing so lame and silly lines, jeez. Chill your nips, or w/e Nad is saying. If you cant understand easy sarcasm dont jump out of your pants for few simple lines of teasing.

I gave Dan credit twice already. And saying again, its really good that at least someone is making more vids, we should have much more of those.

And i was referring to General politics of propaganda etc, hence used "it's usually"

And "defaming my own kingdom", Oh Please, 99% of chaos threads are spammed with constant defaming and trolling.

Refrain yourself from continuing these kindergarten acts, i got no interest to join your usual trolling fests.

Thanks

Sorry for offtopic.

• Like 2

Red/Don you both stop it, try to be mature as the rest of us are !

• Like 2

Red/Don you both stop it, try to be mature as the rest of us are with the exception of myself !

Fixed.

Dont worry Red.

I completely understand where you are coming from Don, thank you for your supporting comments on my video!

• Like 1

Actually i been thinking about this topic for quite some time. Wurm Really lacks somewhat "professional" videos, you know, sorta artistic game videos to promote game in general.

Maybe if Dan, or emoo, or who ever, would record like Everything they do, as tower capping, hota, raids, pvp - Any action they get worth recording. Maybe then in time you would be able to gather enough good footage to make one Real game video/trailer. We need that badly.

well Red_baron has asked for raw video files to be sent to him to make just that.

Except for me to run full graphics ill lag, then my recording will run like ######, even though im pretty handy with a PC and ive got a pretty good PC by any standards.

But dont threat, ive been tinkering with my graphics lately seeing as how there are new options in wurm. I believe things like texture will help greatly in the video and from my log in just then it didnt lag my PC. 

Ill continue to see what i can get out of the client

Edited by demondan

well Red_baron has asked for raw video files to be sent to him to make just that.

Except for me to run full graphics ill lag, then my recording will run like ######, even though im pretty handy with a PC and ive got a pretty good PC by any standards.

But dont threat, ive been tinkering with my graphics lately seeing as how there are new options in wurm. I believe things like texture will help greatly in the video and from my log in just then it didnt lag my PC. 

Ill continue to see what i can get out of the client

Try play with different recording program either. Fraps actually very lightweight but due it make raw footages, it can result 1 minute = 1gb file. Or try the one I told you, camtasia studio.. start recording a bit wonky with wurm but I find I can run high ql just fine.. Good recording programs also have settings like what kind of decoder to use and fps count.

Now, ideally something like a war between three kingdoms are what shown in the video... like the one epic put :P .

Edited by rosedragon

Actually i been thinking about this topic for quite some time. Wurm Really lacks somewhat "professional" videos, you know, sorta artistic game videos to promote game in general.

Maybe if Dan, or emoo, or who ever, would record like Everything they do, as tower capping, hota, raids, pvp - Any action they get worth recording. Maybe then in time you would be able to gather enough good footage to make one Real game video/trailer. We need that badly.

Ill be headed back from Europe in September and I intend on making more videos and such when I have my proper gaming rig back. So we shall see what happens but I will likely be making many more higher quality videos than I have int he past. 

We can put our recordings together for maximum coverage!

staph being cheap with uploading big stuff and upload better ql ! :P