Sign in to follow this  
Seara

Deli, Celi, Pre, and Rel all are down.

Please keep discussions to this topic only.

The other servers seem fine at this time.  We don't know the cause, or have any ETA yet.   We'll bring them up as fast as we can.

• Like 1

Yep, toons on release and pristine are both unable to log in......I'm sure they will get it fixed and have us back on our addictions soon :)

yay.. more SB :)

just hit 10 weapon smithing and it crashed. felt kinda wierd.. :)

Edited by Prodak

How come they still show as though players are online on the server status thingy on the forum index?

Edited by Delakar

I was in combat when it went down, what will happen to my pet who was tanking?

How come they still show as though players are online on the server status thingy on the forum index?

That display depends on the servers themselves updating it. On a crash, it's not being updated, and so displays stale information.

and i just wanted to log in to burn down the rest of my SB for the planed RoS today :(

realy should start to burn it down the day i get it

I was riding a cow when this happened. Hope I don't lose it or get teleported into someone's fence on top of her or some weird crap like that.

Grrrrr. In a knarr in the ocean SE corner taking best weapons to be imped.

One thing I love about how they've dealt with irritation regarding server downtime is that a lot of people become happy when the server crashes. I know I get that tingly feeling in my gut knowing that I may log in at some point and find a full bar of SB. 

This was a genius move on Rolf's part. GJ. 

Granted, no one wants to see Wurm down for more than a few hours, but the reward for our irritation is most definitely worth it. 

Hehe. Thanks, Rolf!

• Like 3

just hit 10 weapon smithing and it crashed. felt kinda wierd.. :)

thats Wurms way of saying.. don't go any further.. go do other productive things

Well this will certainly interrupt our RoS cast Dx. Either way I'll move it so everyone has a chance to burn the sb down if it comes to that. I won't have us waste the cast when we're gonna end up with full sb again. But yeah I'll still head to Blossom around same time for sermons if others want to join that, free meals with it heh. 

But yeah if we get full sb, RoS will be moved, just a friendly heads up for those who was looking forward to the cast today.

Chaos is not effected at this time ... you won't be able to sail to Deli though.

shop down too. cant log in to buy prem.  was worrying thought i forgot my password lol