Sign in to follow this  
validate

North Cele sermons , cancled .moving and not much interest

Come join us

I built a church with intent of running sermons from time to time.  same days. my days off from work.

next tue and wed  . i plan to have my 3 priests, and my 3 mains around near by to run solo sermons. as well as some great nieghbours may be joining.  

the following sat sunday also same thing.

i work same schedule every 2 weeks  work 8days then 2 off work 2 days then 2 off.  also i can do it every wed,thur,fri evenings also

i play mountain time zone.  wed,thur,fri 5pm till 9pm . and days off  tue,wed,  and then sat,sun  9am till 11pm . 

Easy to come by boat. not far from boat bridge to exo. and i think roads from central cele too.

I'll make food. also have forges there by water. so we can fish and cook while waiting.

in future when i start farming again. i can provide cotton and wemp for skilling with our priests

edit to add dates.  Jan 14,15   then 18,19,  jan 28,29, then feb 1,2  will be long days

short evenings jan 16,17, jan 22,23,24

Edited by validate
  • Like 1

This is a great idea! We will have a beginner Mag priest soon at Csopak, and a Vynora priestess in South Exo, so will very happily admit sermons, of course adding our nonpriest mains as crowd too :)

Living in CET timezone your morning times will be just fine in the late afternoon for us.

Edited by Jaz