raidsoft

[Sold] Brass Spyglass

Auction has ended. This can be locked.

Selling a Brass Spyglass.

Starting Bid: 20s

Reserve: No

Buyout: 50s

Minimum Increment: 1s

Location: On Independence, needs to be picked up around Freedom Market area, can not deliver (and can not be mailed)

Snipe protection: 1h

auction_timer_1389909970.gif

Edit: Changed auction time from 6 days to 3, I hope nobody minds (feel free to tell me if you do) as I realized I made it way too long.

Edit2: Added snipe protection, this should have been there from the start really, again if someone has an issue with the change I can revert it but I think it's good for everyone to have it, nobody likes snipes :P

Edited by raidsoft

Quite a nice start to the auction, starting to wonder if I set it a bit too long duration :P Oh well.

Bumping the post, sure seems the interest died down at that price eh?

You can always shorten the auction. You'll likely get a few more bids in the last 12 hours :)

True but I assumed that was bad form to change the time when an auction ends, so I guess it's up to the people here if they want me to or not.

5days to 2-3days makes no difference rly.

Usually over 7days are good for just deed auctions.

Goodluck :)

Shortened it to 3 days, should be plenty for anyone interested I hope, please do let me know otherwise.. Have to excuse my newness to setting these things up :)

In official auctions it is considered bad form to shorten it without warning.

Aside from that, I really wish the guy who sold off my spyglass when I was on haitus was still playing so I could kill him... really miss it.

Edited by Nomadikhan

Yeah I assumed as much, hopefully nobody minds and I'll restore it if there are complaints but I'm assuming (possibly incorrectly) that people don't really want to wait those extra 3 days.

Also what a jerk thing to do..

Yea i don't mind at all Lord Raidsoft :)

As for the Spyglass, i have been after one for a very longt time so IF i win it i will NEVER sell it on ..... it's going to be part of my collection.

• Like 1

Heh sounds good, let's just hope you win it then eh? ;) 

I also realized that I didn't put any snipe protection in the post either... ugh man I'm a rookie at this... Obviously don't want someone to come in at the last second without a chance to respons for other people... I'm not even sure about how snipe protection really works, I've seen people mention it and people set it at 1H and stuff but not sure what that means in reality, 1 hour more for anyone to bid after the latest bid even after it's ended ad infinitum or what..?

If someone bids in the last minutes of your auction, the auction is extended by that amount of time, you have set as sniper protection. And when it is last minutes of that extended time, it will be extended again. :)

Edited by rixk

Added 1h snipe protection then, again sorry for the edits as editing an auction after it being live is probably not very good but better then it getting sniped by someone eh? Hope nobody has an issue with this.

Edited by raidsoft

I'm good with that change Lord Raidsoft...

Just have this spooky feeling that Lord Whykillme is going to add another bid .....me thinks he's not done yet :o

Removed - sorry, looks like I may have just got one :)

Edited by warrior

Just about down to 8 hours, so far it looks like nobody wants to top your bid Garit, but we'll have to see I guess ^^

edit: Under an hour left now ^^ Almost done

Edited by raidsoft