Sign in to follow this  
eldarian

premium expires question.

recieved a msg on one my alts that my premium would expire in 1 week,

also said that once my premium time expired i would not be able to login until i renewed it. did they change it so that previous premiums can no longer play there characters once there premium runs out? or is this a false event msg and it will be as it always has and revert back to a non premium account so that it can continue being played?

this is for epic, if you move your toon to freedom you will be able to use it after premium time expires.

(not sure about chaos tho)

Edited by lawurm

it was never for epic before, it was only for elevation, when did this change, because im playing a previously premiumed account as an alt curently...but the current premium that is about to run out says i wont be able to..so again is there any update were they stated that this would change...or is it false words?

Edited by eldarian

it was never for epic before, it was only for elevation, when did this change, because im playing a previously premiumed account as an alt curently...but the current premium that is about to run out says i wont be able to..so again is there any update were they stated that this would change...or is it false words?

Elevation is yes.

Appologees for using the name Epic (cluster of servers), i dont play over there yet so in my mind - epic / elevation are the same thing, this however as you point out is not true.

Elevation is yes.

Appologees for using the name Epic (cluster of servers), i dont play over there yet so in my mind - epic / elevation are the same thing, this however as you point out is not true.

Epic is a cluster of servers, whereas Elevation is a server in the cluster of Epic.

You can still play on any of the home servers on the Epic cluster and not have premium, but premium is required to play on Elevation.

Edited by ausimus

been playing a long time was just curious if they changed it or what not or if it was a false msg by its meaning oh well...ill just wait to test it ou tin like 4 days thanks for those who tried to help.

been playing a long time was just curious if they changed it or what not or if it was a false msg by its meaning oh well...ill just wait to test it ou tin like 4 days thanks for those who tried to help.

Your fine on Desertion, its a home server. You can play on it without premium.