Sign in to follow this  
Pragmatist

Deed caretaker(s) needed

I have a small deed in a great location in the south; I've kept hold of it for sentimental reasons but I rarely get there these days and it's starting to look a bit shabby. Rather than disband, I'm looking to sponsor a premium player or players to move in and bring it back to life.

The deed has a small house, a guard tower and about 40 fenced tiles of pens/fields; there's also a small mine in perimeter. There are a couple of boats and horses which I would appreciate you keeping maintained for me; other than that, you are free to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't look ugly or annoy the neighbours.

It's completely free: I will pay all the deed upkeep. And if you have an idea for a project which I think will enhance the deed, I'm willing to help with the costs.

So, if you would like to join a village but want to be self-sufficient and not spend your time labouring for someone else, this could be the opportunity you're looking for! Drop me a PM if interested and we can talk.

Do you have any requirements? I'm old player who came back to Wurm after a long break and I like to make nice designs for villages. I am with 2 people but it will be great if you tell something more. Contact me here or in-game on "Merdith".

I'm looking forward to your quick answer :)