Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Slew of bugfixes

There are now portals between the Epic cluster start cities for each kingdom. It was decided that the pros outweight any cons at this time.

Entities on Valrei now slowly regen vitality

Deities on Valrei will now avoid squares where they died to a sentinel for a while

A bug where it was possible to get affinity on deed for same pmk kills on the Chaos server was fixed

Gift wrapping has been disabled for now since it was mostly used for other things and sometimes bugged out

Fixed an issue where you gained no fighting skill close to 100

Artifacts are now fantastic

Artifact weapons now have Nimbleness and Circle Of Cunning

Lots of Creator “0″ tags were fixed.

A bug where adding materials of very high ql to an advanced item yielded too little ql gain

• Like 5

the cries of fix valrei in progress! :o 

These portals sounds interesting idea to test...

aw.. glad I just wrapped a chrismas tree :P 

Overall, I like the update.. will see if it generate bugs :P

• There are now portals between the Epic cluster start cities for each kingdom. It was decided that the pros outweight any cons at this time.

Not sure what this means. You can portal directly from say Affliction to Desertion? Or Desertion to Serenity? With skills intact? With gear?

Do the templars stand there doing nothing? Does it create an automatic Kingdom change?

< probably dumb, but slightly confused.

edit: Just realized it could mean say JKH starter to JKE starter. But again - with gear or not?

Edited by Heboric

Gift wrapping has been disabled for now since it was mostly used for other things and sometimes bugged out

This mean a fix for the mail system is in the works?  Just took another chunk of items out of being mailable even to the same server

• Like 4

Not sure what this means. You can portal directly from say Affliction to Desertion? Or Desertion to Serenity? With skills intact? With gear?

Do the templars stand there doing nothing? Does it create an automatic Kingdom change?

< probably dumb, but slightly confused.

I think it means say.. bl starter deed on ele to affliction.. as it says for each kingdom not for all kingdom.. but have to check :P .

No mention of fixing the bug that removed stone parapets from the fence building menu??

I like these little fixes :)

and fix stone parapets please

I think it means say.. bl starter deed on ele to affliction.. as it says for each kingdom not for all kingdom.. but have to check :P .

Yup - I suddenly realized that could be it as well. Even so if it's with gear etc it would be a game changer. Imagine being able to port any number of fighters from one to the other instantly without all the hassle of boats etc.....

But who knows - maybe I've simply misunderstood something simple. Wouldn't be the first time :)

no more gift wrapping?! Oh no.  How will I save my rares from rotting before sacing for nutrition?

no more gift wrapping?! Oh no.  How will I save my rares from rotting before sacing for nutrition?

alts! alts everywhere!

Hmm just gonna say easier to go home server to hunt but it seem he doubled creature on elevation too.  I think I like the portal but not sure how will play out with regards to PVP atm.

Edited by Rushy

• There are now portals between the Epic cluster start cities for each kingdom. It was decided that the pros outweight any cons at this time.

Could we get a bit more of an explanation on this please? Sounds like an awesome feature, but we need rules on how to use it. Can you just make a portal from anywhere and port to starter deed? Can you teleport to enemy servers? Does it work only from starter town to starter town? Etc.

Just a link between 2 starter deeds on home server and elevation. Similar to epic portal  but not got 1 hour cooldown either.

Edited by Rushy

Hmmm, better make a deed right next to starter town for horses, item storage and some merchants for doing trades :DDD AND FAST!!! Too bad merchant on elevation can be threatened... maybe more merchants on home servers then?

I fear this is my idea or a variation of it. One of the best aspects is allowing all skill ranges the opportunity to get on to Elevation. A lot of people choose Epic with adventure and battle in mind and get stuck on the homeservers once they've arrived on one. I think now the kingdoms will be able to evolve from the starter positions on Ele and it should result in a much better Epic experience for almost everyone.

Can't see too many downsides but it's going to be interesting to see how much of a game changer this is. :)

• Fixed an issue where you gained no fighting skill close to 100

Neat

• Deities on Valrei will now avoid squares where they died to a sentinel for a while

Now mag will only suicide once a scenario

Stone parapets working again, and the bug planning walls on allied deeds fixed. TYVM! :)

just tried to use one with one of my alts, must be prem to use it.

• There are now portals between the Epic cluster start cities for each kingdom. It was decided that the pros outweight any cons at this time. ...

Certainly no bug fix here, this has the chance to change the Epic servers quite drastically though, whether to the good or bad remains to be seen.

I'm sceptical.

I get to 70 warhammer and THEN you add coc! haha typical luck that took forever to do without. Good update overall :)

• Like 3

In less than two days it has been decided...lol!

We shall see just how many "cons" there were you didn't see coming. ;)

Edited by Protunia

Sign in to follow this