• Alcohol
    • Coffee
    • Tea
    • Soda
    • Juice
    • Water
    • Other
    • Energy Drink

Espresso corretto sambuca after lunch it tastes good.

When more thirsty Tea or Sparkling water ;)

• Like 1

Its a liquor me and emoo managed to pick up in Amsterdam when we were out there with Rosie and Mcdaniel. The stuff is gorgeous in milk, its essentially a alcoholic banana milkshake!

The color of it is slightly odd though :P

Pisang Ambon, the green liquor? Usually we mix it with orange juice like we do with Campari, Passoa etc.

Pisang Ambon, the green liquor? Usually we mix it with orange juice like we do with Campari, Passoa etc.

Its better with milk :D

tomato juice

Tomato juice is good, most kinds of V8 are very tasful.

• Like 1

Alcohol (11 votes [12.36%]) = bad (alcohol affect: brain, hearth, pancreas, stomach, bladder, blood presure, liver, bowels and reproduction)

Coffee (14 votes [15.73%])  = bad ( cholesterol, blood presure, homocysteine, dehydration, caffeine withdrawal)

Tea (16 votes [17.98%])      = bad ( osteofluorosis, alzheimer disease, increase toxicity in body, digestive system dis., premenstrual syndrome, disturb urinary system, insomnia, induce kidney stones, stains teet)

Soda (18 votes [20.22%]) = bad ( kidney problems, messed-up metabolism, obesity, a terrible hangover, cell damage,  rotting teeth, reproductive issues)

Juice (12 votes [13.48%]) = bad ( dehydration, depression and anxiety, exhaustion, weight regain)

Water (7 votes [7.87%]) = good (increase healthcare, maintain the balance of body fluids, help control calories, heal body and soul)

Energy Drink (3 votes [3.37%]) = bad (tachycardia, shaking, agitation, gastrointestinal upset, chest pain, dizziness, paraesthesia, insomnia, respiratory distress, headache)

I drink pure water. I vote water :D

Juice (12 votes [13.48%]) = bad ( dehydration, depression and anxiety, exhaustion, weight regain)

Water (7 votes [7.87%]) = good (increase healthcare, maintain the balance of body fluids, help control calories, heal body and soul)

Soda (18 votes [20.22%]) = bad ( kidney problems, messed-up metabolism, obesity, a terrible hangover, cell damage,  rotting teeth, reproductive issues)

I hate it when I drink juice and get all anxious...Seriously like what? Last time I check fresh fruit juice was pretty good for you? (And no I'm not talking about that sugary crap that gets peddled as juice in some places I'm talking bout proper juice).

I dont remember the last time I got a hangover from drinking soda but okay...

I also love the soul healing properties of water :D

Alcohol (11 votes [12.36%]) = bad (alcohol affect: brain, hearth, pancreas, stomach, bladder, blood presure, liver, bowels and reproduction)

Coffee (14 votes [15.73%])  = bad ( cholesterol, blood presure, homocysteine, dehydration, caffeine withdrawal)

Tea (16 votes [17.98%])      = bad ( osteofluorosis, alzheimer disease, increase toxicity in body, digestive system dis., premenstrual syndrome, disturb urinary system, insomnia, induce kidney stones, stains teet)

Soda (18 votes [20.22%]) = bad ( kidney problems, messed-up metabolism, obesity, a terrible hangover, cell damage,  rotting teeth, reproductive issues)

Energy Drink (3 votes [3.37%]) = bad (tachycardia, shaking, agitation, gastrointestinal upset, chest pain, dizziness, paraesthesia, insomnia, respiratory distress, headache)

I drink pure water. I vote water :D

They're all bad.. you can drown in any of them, and most likely candidate is Water...

Also, too much water is just as bad or worse for your cells, blood, and general biology than anything else on the list.  So if I'm going to die from excess, I want it to have taste and not have fish f... ::tackled by the PC police:: 

Edited by Hussars
  • Like 1

When i first red the title i thought it was about choosing between beer vodka wine whiskey rum...

coffee in the mornin', coffee at noon, coffee all night long

very rarely i enjoy single malt scotch whisky

*twitch*

When i first red the title i thought it was about choosing between beer vodka wine whiskey rum...

Wait.. you choose between them?

Where's the option to choose red drank?

Nevermind, I'd just go for Johnny Walker Second Harvest Blue Label, oh yeah.

Coffee back on top (minus the lame soda)! :)

Just curious.. I myself is a coffee person and living in country rich of different kind of coffee (including the poop coffee aka kopi luwak) tho I fond more of latte and cappucinno than black or expresso. I drink both instant and brewed coffee, also enjoying coffee mixed with bailey.

I also don't mind tea, especially bubble milk tea from Taiwan, logan tea, and crysantenum tea.

Not fond of alcohol much, beside bailey coffee or some red wine. Apparently while coffee makes me hyper, drinking alcohol makes me sleepy and slow-talking.. enough to make everyone on teamspeak feels sleepy.

Don't like soda overall, except when I'm low on blood sugar or got diarrhea recently, then I crave for them. Juice.. I prefer wholesome fruits.

Your detail about enjoying various coffee's brought to mind this TV show, Dangerous Grounds. It is on the Travel Channel: " Todd has to go to some of the most exotic, fascinating and dangerous places on earth to buy the best coffee beans directly from the farmers." A very enjoyable watch I find it to be, as this person puts themselves into some very difficult circumstances to find sources for some of the best coffee beans available across the world, which he then grinds and resells to his rather discerning clientele who will pay a somewhat hefty price for the ability to brew the same and mostly sell to their customers in that form.

Myself I don't care for coffee at all. Coke (soda) is my preference throughout the day and night, although no doubt I suffer from some of the effects mentioned here: Soda (18 votes [20.22%]) = bad ( kidney problems, messed-up metabolism, obesity, a terrible hangover, cell damage,  rotting teeth, reproductive issues). Still, self denial as a means for a vague reference for living a "healthier" and extended lifetime is not a concept that I buy into. Age does things to ones body that are inherent in ones genetic composition that the effects of ingesting more supposed healthful substances will have little impact upon.

The end will eventually come to all with the current technology available and how tenuous each clings to their own somewhat delicate lifeline is a personal choice. Myself, well I will keep that to myself.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

View hidden Post