Sign in to follow this  
Karthannar

New community map project 2.0 (22/3/14)

Pls Add the 2 Fluffy Flyway Entrance Deeds

"Fluffy Flyway's Bar and Grill"( y13-14/x3) and

"Fluffy Flyway" (y13x15)

+ the existing tunnel parts as a sort of highway to the map! you can add public silver and iron veins, mailboxes and altars of all gods at the length of the flyway if you like, atm not shipable only rideable

If possible in pink, so people recognize it easier, its a kinda trademark for the project :)

oh and there is a public clay pit directly under the first y of "Fluffy Flyway" in y12-13x14-15 on the map

AeZjO5o.jpg

FLuffiest

The Fairy

• Like 2

I'd like to add Ashengate Keep.  It's located at X39,Y7 on that island.  It has a mailbox.

Also - can you please rename Bristol Bay (which is located at X16,Y33 to Crescent Reach?  I recently took over that spot.

Thanks!

Edited by Kruggan

What does "KOS Warning" mean near the purple dragon on horseshoe island?  (Aside from the obvious, that you will be KOS'd if you go there... what is the reasoning?  What are they worried about?  I'm still a newb and don't get it)

Edited by Archon

What does "KOS Warning" mean near the purple dragon on horseshoe island?  (Aside from the obvious, that you will be KOS'd if you go there... what is the reasoning?  What are they worried about?  I'm still a newb and don't get it)

They may be paranoid about people using exploits or w/e to release or kill the dragon- and some people are just extremely:

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

There may be other reasons I don't fully understand, as I'm still relatively new to the game myself.

Edited by Karthannar
  • Like 1

Please add Silent Forest at X7/Y15 and i made some changes to the roads

25f7nv6.jpg

thanks!

• Like 1

Hello,

Icarus Landing has changed name and is now "Sharn" (X15, Y4)

Also, Crimson Mist is now "Mos Eisley" (right next to it)

Microwave Oven (X7, Y5), Bay View Estates (X18, Y7) and Sociological Theorist's Hamlet (X27, Y6) have all disbanded and should be removed from the map. :)

Edited by Moumix
  • Like 1

Oh damn, I forgot one... :(

Starcrossed Outpost (X26, Y9) has been disbanded too. :)

Feel free to add Raven's Residence at X17, Y23 (very bottom/middle), just west of Bitburg

Updated!

• Removed some deeds
  • Changed some roads:
    Road near Garden of Eden (y22, x16) adjusted
    Road near Radiance Harbor (y19, x19) added. The Blossom highway now connects to the south end of Pristine. Yay!

Silverado;33,30

zt5laRY.png

Have a good day Wurmians!

Edited by Tabu

Sorry about the delay folks. I'll try to update later today after I get off work

Edited by Karthannar
  • Like 1

Alright, this is an update of most of the Garden Alliance deeds on the cape west of Blossom (as well as the GoS <-> Oakheart road, and Insula Magna road)

(Oak Manor is a bit northwest of where I marked it, but I couldn't fit it in with the text)

Sorry this is crude, busy at work but want to knock this out real quick.

GardenAlliance.jpg

• Like 1

Gos alliance tried hard to get it all in at once for you Archon did all the hard work though

• Like 1

Feel free to add me: X15, Y28, Shanara's Retreat, on an artificial island.

• Like 1

Updated! Finally.

Updates will be a little slower for now. Real life just hit me in the face with a baseball bat and I don't have as much time on my hands.

Also, if anyone sees "leoncotts" in-game. Please ask him to reply to my PM. Thanks :)

• Like 1

Can you please add Ashengate Keep?  It's located at X39,Y7 on that island.  It has a mailbox.

Also - can you please rename Bristol Bay (which is located at X16,Y33 to Crescent Reach?  I recently took over that spot.

Thanks!