Sign in to follow this  
Elen

Snow Lantern (72 hour auction)

http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Item:Snow_lantern

Expel the darkness with this +2 lantern, gives +4 to jollyness checks during winter.

Christmas gift presented in 2013 Light source Quality 99 Weight 2.50 Requires Candles as fuel (The snow lantern contains only candle stumps. Fill with new ones.) Cannot be dyed

Yeah that's right, not +1 jollyness, not even +2 .... but freaking +4  !!!!?!!!11!

I know what your saying, there is just no way someone could let this go for mere silver but here it is. Your chance to become awesome incarnate. Imagine it, you walking around with a lantern ... that looks like snowballs ......... mindblown !!!!

RRgxCGT.png

Imagine being this happy ! You have the power in your wallet today !

auction_timer_1389207436.gif

No reserve ! 72 Hour Auction !

Starting Bid: 1s

Increment: 10c

Snipe Protection: 1 hour

I don't deliver, unsure if it can be mailed. COD if it can.

Seller is not responsible for how many wemens you get with this level of swag.

• Like 4

If I could be assured of being as happy as that lovely young lady I would be tempted to purchase that item; however, since I live in a climate that would quickly melt that simulation snow lantern that she is carrying, her expansive smile would shortly be melted into a frowning expression to match. To then create such displeasure in such a lovely countenance I could not bear, so I will have to refrain from bidding on this wonderful item for this reason.

Hopefully her endorsement will encourage other buyers in more suitable climes, which is my intent in perpetuating with this response. All the best to other joyous snow bunnies out there as well!

=Ayes=

Free bump for a fun auction!

Also, can anyone confirm if this can be mailed? I'd be interested if it could.