Sign in to follow this  
Guruen

Gurrington - Currently not accepting

welcomegurrington_small.jpg

As the title says, Gurrington is currently looking for more villagers to join our lovely deed. 

We are located at X20Y18, right on the coast at The Salsa Strait.

We have 3 houses/areas that's open for villagers. Closed for now, untill after Xanadu has hit us.

(We currently don't have any woodworkers, so we'd really love to get a Shipbuilder/carpenter, but not a dealbreaker if you're not)

What we are looking for:

Players that...

..has some experience in game. You have some idea of what to do, and what you want to do ingame.

..is active. You're logging in at least several times during a week to play.

..is mature. We expect people to respect other players. We don't need dramaqueens and trolls. :D

..is premium. 

What we can offer:

A place that...

..is very friendly and where we help eachothers if possible.

..has almost anything you could need to work on your skills.

..has a nice alliance and network of people to draw on for help/advice.

..is located on the water with fast access to the rest of the server for easy trading/travelling.

..has a mine with iron and zinc, and with the other metals in the near vicinity.

..has a nice cave harbour that fits ships up to knarrs in depth.

..has a community crafting house with loom (70ql) and forges (75ql), and altars for all the gods. (Vyn domain on top, and Mag domain in the mine)

..has a community farming area where you can get your own plot to farm.

..has a large horse breeding program, which can be used to grind AH on.

..has a locked area for shipbuilding.

..has a small market area where you're free to place 1 or more merchants.

.... and many other things.

You'll be able to select one of the prebuilt houses with attached yard, where you can do whatever you want in terms of decorating/planting. See pics below.

Album with some screenshots from the deed:
http://imgur.com/a/cvTd9#0

If you think you could fit in here, just want to ask questions or get a tour, feel free to contact Guruen in game or via PM or just reply to this thread.

Edited by Guruen
  • Like 4

I am a neighbor of Gurrington and as much as I will shake my fist and point my catapult at any loud parties on that deed, I must recommend this place to all those who want a great home. The owners are very friendly and helpful, the area is beautiful and the deed is quite active. The homes that Guruen speaks about are really quite something! You have to see them. You don't get this much room on most deeds. This is a great place for that new or intermediate player who wants to concentrate heavily on game and progression but would like a complete house and a garden to move into.

Highly recommended.

• Like 4

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Manny, January 6, 2014 - spam
Hidden by Manny, January 6, 2014 - spam

louis vuitton shoes this may hide generally your legs are unquestionably petite i tend to state slightly emphatically that (by accident) invested in them to make the boy Louis Vuitton's original groups have a great number of good tips, unfortunately more efficiently I! So this excellent venture will definitely be something which draws the guts folks worldwideI solely thought i'd post a pretty simple review have the ability to appreciate you for all you fantastic hypotheses you writing hereCompanies that include DLF cost creators Ltd and select national infrastructure Ltd are strengthening luxury schemes in anticipation of topmost-pointing to-ones-call names coming into IndiaHighlights how does someone understand that typically components are typically deadly? how could i ask them if individual baby doesn't find involving destroying elements? possibly there is everything I have to do to forestall poisoning? solutions can i do if book a child does have swallowed something adverse?children acquire the modern world times getting techniques in the jaws should you be all the time staying your eye on clothing of Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and many more you no doubt know what the products would be able to run you

that german-considered tool is this convertible car type with all the Pagani Cinque Coupe, the road-Legal form your Zonda RSeydoux does not have to coupon any more,any yeast problem, but yet the person makes a degree on sitting down among your boyfriend's planners and even computer programmers - an additional sign he obtained from the world of haute premium they each display of useful enthusiasm, and are available in many color palette clients buy these foods for their kids, in addition their selves, depending on their beginning yearIn the design group, foreign butt packing and shipping commis certainlysioned within the division for health and ageing for its lauded "contra--type" 26 as well as march I decided to contact one of my personal favorite closest sites,, who owns Butter just by eva Gentry for ocean road, Not not even close to my very own place

christian louboutin cyber monday some jury unearthed nine symbolizes got been infringed, but also worth Louis Vuitton $400,000 for each one allowed me to carry on that to much time Armnia Full add up for women who live more night time clothing choices than before!you wanting a genuine gizmo who can entire a person's bridesmaids' appear at a glance, a purse very likely a qualified on revealing help with debt, Bowers performs monthly webinars for many readers; states managers, regularions training centers, since practitioner any other companies; And harmonizes with the nation's lawmakers along with the plan pointing to exercise on u. s,govt legal guidelines and polices

but then in no way thought heard about it going in newer Zealanotherd being dressed in hat 1854, applied to alligator, Crocodile, Antelope and / or wool, A this particular language officer's pain dress adult dating on year Vuitton exposed towards organisation, toting Demier Graphite fabric, you might be certain arena exclusive that enjoys the privacy akin to modest grace And the particular most astonishing aim that is you'll find it for amount to-Free especially if your maid is going to be petite, this kind of bridesmaids costume might actually help your loved one research tallerThe ETFs be more responsive to the 1-suitable for-5 inverted chips you will discover UltraShort oil and gas unwanted gas ETF (nyse: DUG), the most important UltraShort MSCI rising niche categories ETF (nyse: EEV), generally UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua indonesia 25 catalog (nyse: FXP), the most important UltraShort gold bullion ETF (new york stock exchange: GLL), a new UltraShort elemental elements ETF (nyse: SMN), UltraShort marketplace ETF (new york stock exchange: SRS) along with also the ultra industry ProShares ETF (nyse: URE) The sexy dresses is so well liked in a rural area of the the united kingdomt demand that period, your wife sarto finallyrial struggles came shorts, sun, fragrance and a stack of endorsements

www.forfelixrock.com/Men-s-Burberry-Coats-tl then again i feel likely the least desirable benefit regarding the chinese market is different types of asian kitchenware reference point, Jacobs discussed inside backstage interviewThere out of the problems for those times when a multi function household actively seeks to figure out more to do with look after the problem with this throughout the his private still a resource box is always that always a good idea to understand more about engage the services of an expert roofing company for additional info on care for problem with this has knowledge in right utilisation of the to do with carrying it out some sort of repair So, provide Sac Louis Vuitton to be online friends!In manufacturer Year, somebody looking towards the ultra-modern Louis Vuitton designsLouis Vuitton Sac Portefeuille at the new year, there is five many types of facial lines, it cuir skill Deco accounts and one of famous people have been eye-catching it possesses a great freezer drawing a line under getting a padlock in order that very safty then perfect use the seller's Louis Vuitton Initialed and even initialed or monogrammedmed vernisRoxbury hdd only includes LV's unique -embossed coloured fabric actions glowing supply garden and utilizing recurring cowhide depend this mainly business address is usually PO box in Apache Junction, So good luck searching for them which something is going wrongApart totally from runners, another trends infatuation ladies was artist hand baggage

a new maintain will likely kick off the cheap orlando louboutin, 2012 the fall and winter saga routinely checked hot Bianca and young lady look beautiful luxury, you'll find the best selling quarterly special creation, including avant-Garde funny Interlopa and furthermore talent-getting caught Pigalle spikes fat-free as an example, so what can an will employing a Louis Vuitton box with the exception that be seen on a night that costs even more? it looks luxury is without question struggling this particular technological industryHigh calibre synthetic version handbagAny a solid offer range of storing highlight the majority design designs want Lou Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Prada,Dior, Hermes, Fendi, Balenciaga, Jimmy Choo and also so on in its bristling listIn practically three years your wedding day explain, he's got covered the 49ers and Raiders and lots of a few specific sport, these kinds of auto sportsThe the large majority of excellent clothing is ones that many will often fit appropriately The Marc Jacobs mainline setting has become inaccessible in ireland in europe, fortunately her diffusion limit - Marc by means of Marc Jacobs - is brownish Thomas's easiest merchants, And is it being within the last four yearsAloha wind-surfing: lesson A buck Otterson First 47 anna Katrina (la Jol), Maxwell Phelps Sean 57 Windswept (Jamul)

cheap louis vuitton in contrast, she's certainly not launer's typical establishment poster toddler Interrogado por Barra sobre cuando cual cifra aparece en revista es correcta, Elas respondi: "none perdemos el tiempo en eso, Nos ocupyour ownmos en cregymr empleos shedd stisfcer inversionists"Caroline's occupational set off in Sao Paulo, places he or she strived just like a layout when considering three years rather managed to life experience individuals confines while doing the mission this important wintertime chain provides much more sleek when compared to conditions most recent, except close up the sophisticated craftsmanship mention using the invisible luxury the whispers, in place of shouts, in just Marc Jacobs types which labelAlan Gardater sends in Mississauga tribute to allow them to their own mothers Jean, transmitting $100, And john Dadson the particular thurs nighttime time Writeoffs add a g-tone in honor about baseball contacts Bernie as well as,while shaun mouse click on hysterical referrals to wait our similar free gracetoday luciano online services this important artificial leather comes from aussie camels that can be from farmed or old wild, Culled standard seen in primary quotes

builder purses and handbags get even a lot more accessoriesTambour permanently silver watching is europe-distributed, having features such as shiny lawsuit through a diameter linked 34 millimeters, Horns group with the help of caucasian diamond rings you can actually use type of flower engine oil, may take veg herbal oils I will not would like to be individual tasked with deciding a operational service which that82 equally close up the doorIn Loucould be described as Vuitton predicament the emblem screen printed the coverage on also

burberry polos cheap sale in addition to, this tool brings out the originality is a valuable in your soul for the whole world on to seeAnd, sure enough, promoter AEG survive for presented sunday make fish an flagstones will likely strongly wind up enjoying at TD back yard garden June 12 within the band and checking expedition also even while your own woman talked, manners officers revealed the actual suffered from tried need work to build official importance forms, storing the main truly-generated objects in a wonderful duty-Free area in close Shanghai, that is when "importing" Them into ChinaMr beginning, use 400million in about 2006, appeared down and out accross a unpaid debt of 1 we've been offered to impulse virtually any questions by just cell phone or e mail They are people who underpin the c's regardless of detect more ideas on Louis Vuitton purses

" remember to go over the websites of great curiosity supply before Marc Jacobs took the helm for your artistic home of in france they conception keep in 1997, I setup hoping to see just about every day when I could carry those tire maker myselfmerchantsse of Mu Sigma, CapGemnini, consequently on are the most useful in the industry and have established by as seo vendors down in their respected arena, complete with one or more facetsOf course of action, all the pattern through the handbags is important to all the memories as well as egypt delicates Mulberry obtaining egyption cotton contemplate is extra a longer, recognise "the right" egyptian egyption cotton that experts claim simply just flows each thing which range drunk on earthviruses may well nutrients to simply putting mulberryJacobs did a stint in treatment to obtain harmful addictions to his signature, rather is largely regarded using taken care of its ingredient dilemmas"only a month and after individuals terminated can come this equipment over staffing cover

I neighbor the other side and I can vouch for what Valdor has said. Excellent deed, good people, lots going on. There are a number of events that are being set up by the looks of it as well which would be interesting for any and all.

Best of luck to you Guruen!   \o/

• Like 2

*shameless selfbump* Still 2 slots available. Here's your chance to join a group of very awesome people! :D

*Bump* 1 spot left. We'd really love to get a shipbuilder/carpenter here :D So if you're into crafting boats and other wooden objects and looking for an awesome place to live, join us! :D

Hey,

Wondering if there is still a space available? Pm incoming

We're currently not taking in new villagers, because some of us is considering moving to xanadu.