Sign in to follow this  
Salbian

Set of 4 80+ QL Horse Shoes w/ 80+ WoA

I am auctioning a set of 4 80+ QL Horse Shoes w/ 80+ WoA.

1. 81.62QL - WoA 93

2. 81.83QL - WoA 91

3. 81.77QL - WoA 84

4. 82.75QL - WoA 83

Since they cannot be mailed We can arrange somewhere to meet if your located on Indy, Deli, or Exo.  That can be negotiated.

Since McGarnicle informed me the items can be shipped if placed in a container that would be like shipping 5 items.  I am willing to split the shipping cost as follows:

Deli Server -  5 items @ 10c/item, total mail cost of 50c, I will cover 25c and the buyer pays 25c to mail.

All other servers - 5 items @ 20c/item, total mail cost of 1s, I will cover 50c and the buyer pays 50c to mail.

I live at Miya (15x, 39y) on this map http://minersahoy.com/Wurm%20Maps/Recent%20Map%20%28Low%20Res%29.png

Starting bid: 4s

Reserve: No

Buyout: No

Minimum increment 50c

Sniper Protection: Yes

Server: Deli

kAuuEUj.jpg

auction_timer_1388761326.gif

Edited by Salbian

They can be mailed if placed in a container like a satchel or barrel and then mailed. The downside is that you pay the extra cod on the container.

4s

Very good information, with that in mind I will update my original post.  If the buyer wants them to be shipped I will split the cost of shipping.

[10:56:35] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Sent in a 6ql backpack.