Sign in to follow this  
Castile

What up with the maps.

First let me say that I appreciate all the hard work that goes into making and maintaining the map.

But please can we have just one, people get confused enough without two map links.

If Atrams map is no longer being updated can someone who knows him please have him come on

here and lock the thread. Please!

• Like 1

This was discussed already, some like the one map or the other and some like both maps.

This was discussed already, some like the one map or the other and some like both maps.

I don't think it was, the OP is referring to the map thread thats NOT being updated is pinned, and the one that IS being updated is not.

Its very confusing despite whatever egos were bruised or not in whatever drama ensued and was sanctioned by management. 

• Like 1

Yes the problem is we need only one map thread. Doesn't matter who likes what its to damn confusing and i've

been on the server since it started, can only imagine what a new player, who's already overwhelmed with info, feels like.

There are no other servers with more than one map thread, see no reason why Release thinks it needs two or more.

• Like 1

Yes the problem is we need only one map thread. Doesn't matter who likes what its to damn confusing and i've

been on the server since it started, can only imagine what a new player, who's already overwhelmed with info, feels like.

There are no other servers with more than one map thread, see no reason why Release thinks it needs two or more.

I misunderstood what it was you were asking then. My apologies; I think you're correct there should only be one map thread.

ok well I hope this all works out.

Edited by Castile