Sign in to follow this  
bp1986

Push Magnitude!

Setting up a house can be painful if you like everything to be lined up just right. Initially, all I ask for is a half-push and a quarter-push that moves the object half the normal push and a quarter the normal push respectively.

But... if you wanted to be SUPER AWESOME! You could always implement an "exact push" which generates an item (purely clientside) that acts as a preview ghost that you move around before issuing your push, and it pushs to that exact position.

• Like 5

100X Yes, The amount of time lining things up far surpasses the time spent crafting the item!

or just let us load items like forges to wagons when that update comes :)

• Like 1

or just let us load items like forges to wagons when that update comes :)

Agreed, but this suggestion is more on the micro-movement rather than the macro-movement. ;)

+1 but how is enlarging the push management, helping with "micro" movement.

I mastered the micro-movement when I had to line up 14 rowboats to $ shape inside 3 tiles

But to avoid this awful process, we should be able to click a certain spot on a tile and then do one push action

It would make the item right where we clicked it to go =))

What about defaulting push/pull/rotate ti be purely based off of one's own body strength?

Tbh, these suggestions are nice sounding, but require extra checks to be done each push, sounds like more load for the server albeit very small ones.