Sign in to follow this  
Postes

Maybe Disable Valrei

The amount of stats nathan has on valrei board is redicilous too, suddenly libila was nerfed from around the same stats as nathan down to 7/7 and then nathan got the same stats as libila just like that.

Someone with 100 in every stat/skill shouldn't even have more than 7/7, it is a demigod after all. Seems like rolf and crew didn't really think about this at all.

Wow: multi-kingdom unanimous consensus on Epic.....someone in the office should send The Rolf a memo on this topic...

• Like 1

I want it fixed. Not removed. I love the aspect of missions scenarios etc alot but they NEED TO BE FIXED

Well yeah, the idea here is to turn it off until it actually works.

Someone talked to Rolf in IRC I guess and said it wasn't possible to disable it.  So.  That's that.  

[05:55] <Netsky> hi rolf can you disable valrei until its fixed
[05:55] <&Rolf> afraid not

I doubt he cant, he has messed with the items existing on valrei in the past(deleting bugged items leftover from previous scenarios), i think its just more he just doesn't want to/still thinks valrei works perfectly fine.

Just like how name changes were impossible, right?

Assuming it really can't be done, then why not temporarily remove everything from the list of possible prizes? After all, the whole reason people want Valrei disabled is so that nobody gets a prize that they don't deserve. Or is that "impossible" as well?

• Like 1

I mean I can't imagine it'd really be that hard to disable, but I'm not a coder, nor know how Epic is designed or functions.  I just figured you could easily make no movements possible.  But.. I guess not.  

Its sad to see everyone gave up on getting it fixed and is just asking to disable it. No justice no peace!

Pretty sure people want it disabled only until it gets fixed :huh:

I mean I can't imagine it'd really be that hard to disable, but I'm not a coder, nor know how Epic is designed or functions.  I just figured you could easily make no movements possible.  But.. I guess not.  

Thinking about that, it ends up being even easier.

He has changed move timers during a scenario before, couldn't be that hard to do it again and set them to be a couple weeks or something.