Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Enchant Tree : Needs Buffing

Currently enchanted grass serves a purpose (animals find it harder to pack), but the same cannot be said to be true for trees.  (Just a side note, forage/botanise would be nice on enchanted grass...)

They're essentially normal trees you cannot prune and others can cut.

I propose that enchanted trees require a high (say 50) woodcutting to remove and can be pruned/saplinged.  Means they're more durable as decoration and can be used for saplings without too much worry.,

Optional Extra : Give 10% more logs when cut

I think they should be made so that the tree tile can be grazed on like regular grass when they are enchanted that would be more useful to me than any restrictions on woodcutting although i am not apposed to a little restrictions either.  

I think when you enchant a tree it should become locked to its current age and never die.

That way you could for example, line your entry way with young oak trees, enchant them and they become permanent decorations. :)

• Like 3

I think when you enchant a tree it should become locked to its current age and never die.

That way you could for example, line your entry way with young oak trees, enchant them and they become permanent decorations. :)

I agree once enchanted they should not age unless a Fo was to cast a spell on them to grow another stage.

This way you could have control over the size of the tree after it was enchanted.

• Like 1