Sign in to follow this  
Metrix

Logitech G700 Keybinds

Just got a Logitech G700 and was looking for someone who can help guide me through setting up the keybinds. I've gotten it to map to a few of the buttons but having trouble with the others.

Easiest thing to do it bind the command to a key (i.e.  bind Ctrl+q <whatever>) and then program the mouse button to send in a Ctrl+q.

Question of the century.

Meerkat has a fancy LCD G510 too, and I have a MadCatz awesome keyboard. 

The best we could figure out for now was to save the legal macro's and keypresses on the gaming keys. for instance I have my button 2 as:

ENTER / F S L E E P ENTER

Which does exactly what I would do in game to start sleep bonus. But I want to do more, like assign stuff like EMOTES-WAVE and "OPEN" for chests etc to them. Not sure how.

And I say legal macros, because it's just what the keyboard calls it, a macro. In Wurm, "macros" are illegal, wrong, cheating and will get you caught and chucked out on the street sooner or later.

I just wanna be able to bind to the mousewheel as a wheel not a button! :(

what about the Razar line of gamming mice? anyone had any luck with those?

Edited by Deadcenter

I use a Razor Naga, in the razor synapse i bind all the buttons to w/e, and then in wurm i set the binds to what i set in the Synapse software

i.e i've O and P bound as improve and repair, and the 1 and 2 on my mouse are bound to O and P

Not that Im aware of as far as the emotes coded in; though, one could do something generic like "say /me scratches himself." or "say /me peers at you without blinking." Only works in local and local-style chats such as pms and village

Edited by Klaa

But I want to do more, like assign stuff like EMOTES-WAVE and "OPEN" for chests etc to them. Not sure how.

You should read Key Bindings topic on Wurmpedia. I assigned SPACEBAR for Open command.