Sign in to follow this  
validate

12 Gnomes taken from my darkport deed on cele server

sry for your loss. Looks like a fun set of gnomes to have at your place.

Gnomes are cool. Lost my two a few days after I got them.

I hope you get them back.

Don't let the loss take fun from you.

You have a good attitude about it.

/respect is worth more then gnomes.

• Like 1

GM did look into it for me.  we couldn't find tracks. cus me and my alts ran around for a few days before knowing they were gone.    my luck this holiday season just keeps getting worse too.  i bought a gold coin. but cus of the new option for buying it said all three times i tried that it did not work. but one of them did. and i was charged 3 times to my bank.  real fun.  paypal is refunding it. just taking days to get money back.

then i buy a couple rods for 60s. i took out 60s from bank but only 2 x 20s coins in my inventory. checked event log and inv  . gone. still waiting for GM or email  support to fix that . cus of holidays everything delayed. 

have to laugh it all off. and enjoy the game anyways.  

today was my smithing day. but wife aggro i had to do real life carp work.  make a couple drawers for the island i've been making her since our 11th anniversary this past aug.  .  added a flip counter on back side so kids can eat on with stools. when we buy some. .  almost done. just need 2 shelves and front and back doors. told her by spring i'll get it done . lol    she said how about no!  said i'll get the wood this weekend in the cold and all -20 cel this week.

anyways i quit for the night. wurm time now  for 4 hrs woot. ;-(

• Like 1

To bad about the Gnomes. And as people said its bad that you cant punish the thiefs.

Would making celebration free to pvp 1 day a week be a good idea?

That way you people on cele and the other non-pvp servers can punish the ones that doesnt follow the rules.

Make it so every server can join and pvp on non-pvp servers every Saturday or something.

Your wife aggroing, can it have something to do with you playing to much wurmonline maybe :)

Shame about the roaming gnomes, I'll keep my eyes open.

But yeah, the older system that allowed limited pvp with alignment was useful sometimes, just sayin'.

• Like 1

today was my smithing day. but wife aggro i had to do real life carp work.  make a couple drawers for the island i've been making her since our 11th anniversary this past aug.  .  added a flip counter on back side so kids can eat on with stools. when we buy some. .  almost done. just need 2 shelves and front and back doors. told her by spring i'll get it done . lol    she said how about no!  said i'll get the wood this weekend in the cold and all -20 cel this week.

I always get a kick about reading of your wife aggro and family matters as related to your Wurm time and expenditures. Hopefully she doesn't read these forums though, heh.

=Ayes=

See I can type here about her and know I'm safe . But not Facebook her sisters and her dad all attached to that .

• Like 2

tryfaen owns Enchanted Oaks at Cele, X19 Y35

You ever heard the saying 'snitches get stitches' ?

• Like 1

I think the perpetrator should be shot, bound, gagged, barbecued, boiled in oil, and thrown in the ocean.  (not necessarily in that order)  :)

But seriously, I do think it shows a serious moral bankruptcy and an insight into the character of people who do this sort of thing to others on a non-pvp server just because they "can."  Just my opinion.

Or newbies that have no clue that it is on someone land? Not to mention sometimes when people tell newbies about stealing they just say 'if you can take it it is fair game' instead letting them know that 'it still frowned upon tho if you take it from place that is not a decaying ruins'. :) 

Requires a little more than 1 noob to pick up 240kg of gnomes :D

Still possible.

Nooby got too slow and RQ because charachter too slow ;'(

If we could plant gnomes just like hota statues, would be a lot more convenient.

• Like 1

i'd really like to see more things plantable  . and ya not easy for 1 person to take all 12 at same time. unless on a acart. which might be why we couldn't find tracks.

Would you not find the tracks of the two creatures that pulled said cart then?

After a period of time, the tracks fade away so if you don't track shortly afterwards you're out of luck because they cease to exist. Your tracks also cease to exist if you log off.

i'm not sure.  main thing is i was at impalong. long way from home. not sure what day it happened. .  when i tracked i only found me and my alts. plus a dog.   2 days after i checked. a GM came to help me out. same thing no luck.

thier gone.   i have to live with my mistake. and i hope those who checked out this thread. also learns and makes sure to check settings.  and the idea i was told to make an off deed spot for drop offs is now in my plan.  i can make a building stone off deed and give the person whoes dropping off permisions and not worry ever again.  

still love this game. even after the triple charge for a gold coin still waiting for the money 10 days later. plus still waiting for a GM to help me with the 20s that disapreaded when i took it out 10 days ago also.  was told tuesday things should start getting back to normal. but either way. not mad. love the game. 

• Like 4

Did anyones ever get to 100 dmg I wanna know what the secret is.

Edited by Suntzu

Well I am glad that you still have such a positive outlook on the game after the incidents that have occurred, and have at least a little hope that perhaps the Gnomes will make their way back home.

• Like 1