Sign in to follow this  
validate

12 Gnomes taken from my darkport deed on cele server

as title states.  12 gmones taken from my darkport deed on cele.

it's my fault i forgot to turn off allow items to be picked up from last week. when i had to turn it on for a delivery of goods.  But still why come and take itesm from someones deed if no sign there stating free stuff.  or no signs of any decay.  i play a ton so folks know my deed is active. not many visitors either in the area.

if the person who took them could kinda drop them back on my deed, i'd be thankful. 

if not and feel the finders keepers rule works for your morals then keep them. just disappointed in myself mainly for forgetting to change options back and i guess i can live with this expensive lesson.

i still love the game and that won't change.  and i still have faith in most the players as they do in me. ;-)10495472556_7d26def573_b.jpg

Edited by validate

I am so sorry for your loss!  My group also has had things taken....it is so frustrating when on a pve server.

Ouuuuuuuch,  This is why I wish we could add seperate perms for a single person. :( Hope you get them back mate.

• Like 3

Damn, did you try tracking or no luck? :(

Sorry to hear that all your 12 Gnomes of Christmas decided to take a hike off into the new year Validate. I know that it can take some time mainly and expense to acquire all the little mischief makers. If I didn't know better I would have thought they took the opportunity to make their break for freedom as soon as the setting binding them was turned off but I have heard them whisper that they like to remain in gatherings on various deeds so that they can more easily conspire amongst themselves in their continuing plot to wrest Wurm from Rolf's firmly grasping hands.

Anyway, be it what it may be or maybe not, I hope if these rascals had somehow slipped into the wrong hands where they were not so well accommodated, that this individual would see fit to once more drop them upon your deed in the darkest of Wurm nights just ahead before the new year starts, else the murmurings within my head be true that they will exact extreme vengeance upon the culprit who has dared to disturb their gathering upon your fond confines.

Although I have little faith that if another has kidnapped these poor Gnomites during their slacking holiday times of less than due diligence to protecting their own best interests, that this foolish soul will return them, as they must not be in such a clear state of mind to have packed them up into such a small confining space which would jostle their hats into uncomfortable positions to irritate them further once released into the unfamiliar new surroundings.

Farewell then but know that if these perhaps kidnapped minions of dark Wurm destruction are not quietly returned once again to your welcoming embrace, that whoever had thought they would control them in some way will be in for a sad surprise when all their darkest of Wurm nightmares implanted within their much so resistant of head to common sense come to be the reality until their departure from these realms will once again make them a better place in which for these Gnomites to dwell.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

It really sucks that somebody stole your gnomes.  If you want to replace them I have 12 extras I could sell you.

Sorry to hear about your loss ....

I hope this person finds it in there heart to return them to you....if not i hope they burn in fires of hell with Libila shoving large pineapples up there ass for all time.

As for taking in a delivery ...if i was you i would build a small 1x2 or 2x2 building just off deed inside your Perim, imp it up as much as you can and put FSB, BSB and a Coffin or 2 in it .....that way you can add players to it to drop off items without messing around with deed Op's.

Once again i realy hope you get these little guys returned.....Good Luck Lord Validate.

my friend also forgot pick up settings turned on at his deed and he got his bsbs cleaned :s
Hope you get them back

Sad to hear about your gnomes.I recently had the same issue when I forgot to change settings back when someone needed to tame something.They cleaned out my mortar  and brick bsbs and looted about 200 gold lumps i had just offloaded from my ship. When I asked the person about it he just mocked me and compared my stuff to "candy". Was a sad thing to log onto on Christmas Day:(

But it's Christmas!

It really sucks that somebody stole your gnomes.  If you want to replace them I have 12 extras I could sell you.

I offer you 1 of my 2 although this man seems gnome rich :D

God goyim helping the less fortunate

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your loss ....

I hope this person finds it in there heart to return them to you....if not i hope they burn in fires of hell with Libila shoving large pineapples up there ass for all time.

As for taking in a delivery ...if i was you i would build a small 1x2 or 2x2 building just off deed inside your Perim, imp it up as much as you can and put FSB, BSB and a Coffin or 2 in it .....that way you can add players to it to drop off items without messing around with deed Op's.

Once again i realy hope you get these little guys returned.....Good Luck Lord Validate.

Yup  will make an off deed area  with bsbs i can lock and a fence / building donut building thiknkjing maybe for future deliveries

i cant really afford to buy again.  i bought these last 2 before knowing they were gone  for 2s each,  thats always been my max price.  takes awhile to gain silver right now for me.  till i'm ready to sell bulk mats and tools. in a few months i think i might start buying again..

unless someone whats to sell them cheap,  or for bulk mats i can make? 

Nooo :( i'm realy sorry to hear that..that area is really quiet..who on earth wanna hurt my great naighnour..

They just walked away..

Edited by Holar

Weird other day in kchat I saw a player named tryfaen selling exactly twelve gnomes.

• Like 6

Weird other day in kchat I saw a player named tryfaen selling exactly twelve gnomes.

Yeah Tryfaen was trying to sell them to me real cheap too

• Like 4

tryfaen owns Enchanted Oaks at Cele, X19 Y35

Edited by Aelfred

Tryf is my neighbor and a rich one.

I wouldnt be surprised if they are all his gnomes

Dont jump to conclusions ;)

tryfaen's shown me screens of a secret room in one of his houses, it houses gnomes and other stolen goods 

• Like 1

that much gnomes.

Edited by Rodget

Tryf is my neighbor and a rich one.

I wouldnt be surprised if they are all his gnomes

Dont jump to conclusions ;)

Yeah he is rich and they all fled to him seeking asylum and thats why he offered them to players and even in the chat.One day after the thiefery. 12.

I bet you are one of the gnomes.

Edited by Aelfred